Robert wiseman dairies photos

Hi everyone, its me again :smiley:

Was wondering if anyone had any Robert Wiseman photos for my ever growing collection !

Thanks & Look forward to seeing some of those “Black and white” lorries :slight_smile:

Hello truckerjames123
Heres one
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Thank you for the photo, great example of the Help the hospices rigids we have, each depot only has one of these.

Any more you have would be much appreciated.

Thanks Again

J.G

truckerjames123:
Thank you for the photo, great example of the Help the hospices rigids we have, each depot only has one of these.

Thanks Again

J.G

Hello truckerjames123
Your welcome. Thankyou for your infomation on the Wisemans Help the Hospice lorries, I didn’t know anything about them. I think that lorry in the photo is a based at the Carlisle Distribution Depot, but I’m not 100% sure.
I’ll have a ratch and seeif i have any more photos.
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

I usually pass 3/4 every night round Carlisle (I can check them off on the reg’s), Also Carlisle has at least one cow-painted Transit that looks quite smart!

here’s one at thurrock

■■■■■■■■ gill:

truckerjames123:

Thanks Again

J.G

Hello truckerjames123
Your welcome. Thankyou for your infomation on the Wisemans Help the Hospice lorries, I didn’t know anything about them. I think that lorry in the photo is a based at the Carlisle Distribution Depot, but I’m not 100% sure.
I’ll have a ratch and seeif i have any more photos.
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Hi they have two depots on the kingstown estate, They have the actual depot/warehouse where the wagons are loaded and round the corner by the VOSA station they have a compund, nothing amazing just a big metal fence with parking spaces for 10 rigid vehicles.

Thanks for taking a look, look forward to any future photos from yourself

JG

dew:
I usually pass 3/4 every night round Carlisle (I can check them off on the reg’s), Also Carlisle has at least one cow-painted Transit that looks quite smart!

Hi the reg details would be much appreciated as i can add them to my fleet list, which i try to keep updated as much as i can.

I heard the had some new vans but working at wisemans depot in the West Midlands i dont get to see anything from scottish depots :frowning:

You can email me at truckerjames123@gmail.com

JG

revman:
here’s one at thurrock

Thanks for the photo revman, Looks like a northampton based unit. Much Appreciated

JG

another view

dew:

Hello Dew
Do you mean the LDV van they’ve got? It’s oftern running around Kingstwon Industrial Estate. I belive it goes to small convenience stores in the Carlisle area, but I’m not 100% sure
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill
P.S truckerjames123, have you spotted this Wiseman (sorry no photo as I was driving at the time of the spot):
Scania R series rigid: SK60 GZN

■■■■■■■■ gill:

dew:

Hello Dew
Do you mean the LDV van they’ve got? It’s oftern running around Kingstwon Industrial Estate. I belive it goes to small convenience stores in the Carlisle area, but I’m not 100% sure
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill
P.S truckerjames123, have you spotted this Wiseman (sorry no photo as I was driving at the time of the spot):

The LDV Vans are on 06-57 plates but they have had a batch of brand new Ford Transit vans on SG61 plates not yet seen any photos.

Thanks for that ■■■■■■■■ gill, do have it on my fleet list as being based at carisle, dont think i have a photo, Over the past year carisle depot has had a big fleet change, they used to have all the old trucks now there an all Scania fleet most of which are no older than 2 years

I thinks its about time i put some of my photos up :smiley:

Photo of Carisle Depot (2009)

Brand new tractor unit just collected by myself from East-Kilbride

Driver training trucks at Manchester Depot

truckerjames123:

■■■■■■■■ gill:

dew:

Hello Dew
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

The LDV Vans are on 06-57 plates but they have had a batch of brand new Ford Transit vans on SG61 plates not yet seen any photos.

Thanks for that ■■■■■■■■ gill, do have it on my fleet list as being based at carisle, dont think i have a photo, Over the past year carisle depot has had a big fleet change, they used to have all the old trucks now there an all Scania fleet most of which are no older than 2 years

Hello truckerjames123,
Thankyou for that infomation. I’ll try to get a photo of that lorry next time I see it.
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

■■■■■■■■ gill:

dew:

Hello Dew
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Nah, it’s definetly a Transit mate. See it around the estate quite regular.

Hello truckerjames123
Have you seen these photos?
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

4303472555_8eb2a6914b_z.jpg

4448892363_bdf097c952_z.jpg

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Hello truckerjames123
Have you seen these photos?
Kindest Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Hi got the photo of " SF06 KOB" Sure its on flickr or something, im part of a “Robert Wiseman photo group” on there and the taxi ive seen breif images of it but nothing up close and in person, theres also a bus operated in london cover in the same livery !

James

Thanks for the photos, kepp em coming ! :slight_smile:

Got this jus before christmas, my dad isnt on the contract out of manchester no more, not sure why but we did a run from droitwhich to bridgwater and back

matizerSCANIAR480:
Got this jus before christmas, my dad isnt on the contract out of manchester no more, not sure why but we did a run from droitwhich to bridgwater and back

Hi what is his company name, probably spotted you along the way as i was down Droitwich and Manchester a lot of x-mas doing return trunks from there to our wolverhampton depot to help with the rush ! :smiley:

I know they got rid of a lot of the sub-contracters on the trunking both tanks and fridges, we had Larkins and Brain Humphries haulage doing the Droitwich to Wolverhampton trunking

James

Spiers & Hartwell, there used to be a trailer in droitwhich all the time but there ent now and he doesnt do the manchester either.