Robert Walker Fork Truck Transport pics

trigger:

you sure are thick mate
ANOTHER LOOK A LIKE

THIS IS WALKER DRIVER GRAHAM, JUST NEED TO FIND A LOOK A LIKE TO COMPARE

THIS IS A GUY THAT TURNS UP IN OUR YARD, BIT LIKE A EDDIE STOBART SPOTTER (MONGY)

Another walkers lookalike, ya gay f@cker!!!
george.jpg

The last pictures of the jumbo in perfect working order, go on Trigg talk us through its final moments, i promise i’l do my best not to laugh, by the way have you ever played rugby ?

yeas!!! the ram underneath snapped off causing the trailer to hit the floor and bend like a banana, yeah i used to play rugby pal, same team as GArY, he stopped playing tho after the accident, dont know why tho :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Went to visit BOB today, he insisted on wearing his shower cap because it was raining

We didn’t manage to get everything on his shopping list, as we only got as far as his front door

is that a mongy shopping list that bob is holding pubby■■?

yes it is, but its only got tooth picks on it

cor blimey i look like a daf driver from stockport !

Us daf drivers are all abit mongy bob :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

In a place where only Stevie H is allowed, the “COALFACE”

And another walkers mongy daf driver, you cant tell his head from the gas bottle though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: also known as “BAMBAM” because he`s always bumping into things. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Try and guess who this good looking Walker driver is, theres not many of them, heres a clue, he lives under a pylon

IF YA NAMES NOT DOWN YA NOT COMMING IN

passed one of these today on the m2 belfast bound struggling along at 50mph.

Yeah we do a GLIDER engine factory just near Belfast, probly just got loaded with 20ton of glider engines, and was struggling to build up speed

Was probably Stevie H heard he left his wallet over there last time he was over and hes back over there retreiving it, suprised he was doin 50mph though, his wallets usually heavy maybe some ■■■■■■ took a couple of £50`s out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[/quote]
flob a dob a dob a dob, little weed

Don’t you think ste looks like Terry Scott, from Terry and June, (Trigg you will have to ask your dad who Terry Scott was) KIDS!!!

just cutting the ribbon to the smilling assasin (neil)

Pubby likes to shout at these sort of people on the motorway

raving gay.jpg