Robert Burns Driver last night on M74

you sir, are a muppet…
coming down the M74 last night.
lane one was good , lane two was dodgy, lane three was a no no because of the snow and ice…
I was trundling safely along at 50 in lane one, and catching up to a gritter in the distance which was in lane three but partly in lane two…
you decided to overtake me.
If I hadn’t braked down to 40 to give you the space to dive back in front of me while covering me in all the ■■■■■ you kicked up, you would have been in the back of that gritter.

Another Scottish zb, smh…

And you were not doing 50 you were doing 40 if you are not confident in wet slushy weather stay at home knitting not getting all upset when someone overtakes you also why flash me in then ? You really ought to get a life keyboard warrior grow up . There was also a gist subbie behind me who did pull in tight to you because I saw it in my mirror , are you calling him ? No coz your annoyed and can’t remember who the plain white lorry that upset you really was . If you want to meet fine Rox has my phone number ask him for it don’t slate me on an open forum .

I’m not gonna point out the obvious mistake in Gavc’s reply :smiley:

Is this the bit where we order pop corn !

Can I have a jumbo bag of Minstrels instead?

Gavc:
And you were not doing 50 you were doing 40 if you are not confident in wet slushy weather stay at home knitting not getting all upset when someone overtakes you also why flash me in then ? You really ought to get a life keyboard warrior grow up . There was also a gist subbie behind me who did pull in tight to you because I saw it in my mirror , are you calling him ? No coz your annoyed and can’t remember who the plain white lorry that upset you really was . If you want to meet fine Rox has my phone number ask him for it don’t slate me on an open forum .

ive got 37 years experience, and i can see what’s happening in front of me… so if it really was you, you should be grateful you arent lying in a hospital bed.

go on then, what was i driving ■■?

Trukkertone:
you sir, are a muppet…
coming down the M74 last night.
lane one was good , lane two was dodgy, lane three was a no no because of the snow and ice…
I was trundling safely along at 50 in lane one, and catching up to a gritter in the distance which was in lane three but partly in lane two…
you decided to overtake me.
If I hadn’t braked down to 40 to give you the space to dive back in front of me while covering me in all the [zb] you kicked up, you would have been in the back of that gritter.

You can get some fun out of these situations. When you see someone approaching like that and going for the gap infront of you then indicate right to pull out just before they get level with the back of your trailer. This panicks them as they think there is something in front of you they havn’t seen. Then watch them wobble everywhere as they hit the barakes !!! :laughing:

This might be an interesting thread !! :laughing: :laughing:

Trukkertone:

Gavc:

go on then, what was i driving ■■?

I know this is nothing to do with me, but I couldn’t resisit…was it a lorry? Please don’t shout at me! :open_mouth:

popcorn ready.

I’m not sure what I loath more, the ■■■■■ that start dawdling at crawling space the moment a gossamer of snow starts to cover the deck, or the tools that keep at full tilt when the deck is no longer discernable from the verge…

What I am sure about, is that it is always the other driver that is the berk. :grimacing:

Peanuts and monkeys

You see these threads probably a few every week, usual stuff driver did this and do that. Really boring threads usually…

Gentlemen start your engines let the barney begin, moderators beat it :smiling_imp:

Very rare for one of these rants to get a response from the other driver involved. Step back mods and keep out. Im grabbing my armchair.

Contraflow will going through truckkertones 1156 post s gathering evidence !

I was gonna watch Jeremy kyle but this looks more fun.

any seats or standing @ T-bay ?

nodding donkey:
popcorn ready.

I’m not sure what I loath more, the [zb] that start dawdling at crawling space the moment a gossamer of snow starts to cover the deck, or the tools that keep at full tilt when the deck is no longer discernable from the verge…

What I am sure about, is that it is always the other driver that is the berk. :grimacing:

Fair point.If drivers didnt play follow the leader, at the sight of a few flakes of snow,more lanes would be kept snow free.
One mans whiteout is another mans flurry.

m1cks:
Very rare for one of these rants to get a response from the other driver involved. Step back mods and keep out. Im grabbing my armchair.

There’s another response here too…viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112308&p=1712969#p1712969

Now we like Trukkertone and we like Gavc, but which one’s best?

Only one way to find out…

Popcorn.jpg