robbies dad

alright mick its gary.my boss is havin a nightmare over here gettin maut box fitted.really expensive and hard to find somewhere to fit them.can u tell me how much it costs at daf over there and how he goes about it…regards your fave ex employee,!!!

Gary.

First you need to register the truck with Toll Collect,reg number,chassis number and emissions category.They will then send you a Maut card,when you have the Maut card you can contact any Toll Collect service partner who will take the details from the card and put the data into an OBU.Then you need to make an appoinment with them to have it installed,normally takes around 3 hours for a full installation.I have the contact details for Daf in Brugge if you use them.

Cost for full installation is €300.00,however if the truck is Maut Ready as ours were when i ordered the trucks,it will be around €100.00.

Maut card normally takes around 2 weeks to come if it is your first application,maybe longer,as you will also need to open an account with Toll Collect,either creating a credit account or paying in advance for credit to be applied to your OBU.

Then you will have a bill per month of €15.00 for the rental of the OBU,remember that if you sell the truck,the OBU needs to also be removed by a service partner,you pay for that also.

The Maut is a money making machine that eats money FAST. :cry:

All info can be obtained via toll-collect.de

Or Google it.

P.S,Dont forget you need emission stickers also now for most major cities in Germany

To be honest,unless you are doing a lot of German work,it aint worth the hassle.

Have fun,Mick

cheers mick you are a good man despite what everyone says about you…lol…hope you keepin busy mate.

jackson619:
cheers mick you are a good man despite what everyone says about you.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: