Roadworks M6.Advance notice

Not sure if this has been published before,but below is an extract from tonights Yorkshire Evening Post,and for the time being,it would be nice if the mods could perhaps make it a sticky post,to remind people.

M6 Major Roadworks.
J16 to J17.1st June 2005 to 16th January 2006.
Sections of the carriageway between J16 and J17 have reached the end of their design life,and need reconstructing.
Due to high volumes of traffic using the M6,three running lanes will be maintained at all times utilising the hard shoulders.Contraflow diversions will also be used during the works period.
Drivers are warned to take great care through these 6 miles of road works at all times,and allow for delays.
A 40mph mandatory speed limit will be enforced using safety cameras to manage traffic through these continuous restrictions,creating a safe driving enviroment for road users and a safe enviroment for construction workers.

You have been warned.

Ken.

Thank you Ken, duly noted! :sunglasses:

Oh [zb]ing great i work in stoke everyday :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:
simon

SimonRS2K:
simon

haha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

SimonRS2K:
simon

Thanks mate thanks a bunch :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
simon

SimonRS2K:

kitkat:

SimonRS2K:
simon

Thanks mate thanks a bunch :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
simon

Don’t mention it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just to let you know the cameras are being fitted this weekend and they are the SPECS cameras that monitor your speed over a set distance so take your time through the entire roadworks

simon

SimonRS2K:
Just to let you know the cameras are being fitted this weekend and they are the SPECS cameras that monitor your speed over a set distance so take your time through the entire roadworks

simon

I was through there yesterday and there is 4 sets on both sides !!!