Roadworks at newark

Has anyone else noticed that the deversion signs for the a17 and a46 off the a1 at newark are a bit misleading when heading south on the a1. I came down tonight with every intention of pulling onto the a17 but ended up missing the turning, saw the sign for wideloads but didn’t realise that this was the turn for a17 and a46 traffic too. Went through the roadworks and took the exit balderton and came back up through newark, but I did end up putting quite a bit of time on and getting annoyed with myself. Is it a bit misleading or was I just being dozy.

Bluntman

Bluntman you need the turning that says Coddington before the Balderton one, i would suggest using it when the roadworks are finished as it beats using that monstrosaty that mastercare have built.

Do keep to 40 on that stretch though as it has been know for the girls in blue to hide in the bushes on occasions.

Please avoid using any roads in Newark and stick to the A1 on a Friday as i have to get home from work. :smiley: :sunglasses: :laughing: