Roadways Container - Tamworth

Hey peeps, I no its been done before, got an assessment this week with them just after a little updated info on this company?
You know just the norm really? Wages, units, N/O money etc etc

Also any general pointers for containers would be very helpful!

from what i know from the leeds depot, there has been a lot of messing round with the wages over the last year so everybody seems to be on different rates, basically find out how much you will be on and if your happy then ok but just beware that others there will be earning more for the same job.

the units are old 03 reg scanias and 53 reg fm globbies but there is a big fleet replacement going with new fh globbies.

container work is easy and steady, if in doubt ask. there is a notice in the window at rcl in leeds saying " if you have not been here before ask for help, we are happy to advise " or something similar.

I know out of felixstowe, the only thing worse than there ■■■■ poor wages is thier ■■■■ poor trucks.

The last time I drovefor them out of Felixstowe it was an 08 plate globby and nothing ■■■■ poor about it.
I have done agency work for them for three years and never had any problemswith them, the regular driver are friendly enough and willing to help if you need advice.