Roadie/Logistics for Concerts

Am i right in thinking you get trained up for different roles: security, stewards, etc. So its not a free ride when your parked up.

No , thats incorrect . We are truck drivers .

That is nice then. Im guessing its because your daily and weekly rests are all over the place depending on the schedule.

Very few have all year round work for all the trucks hence trans am and stage truck doing container work in quiet periods

Fly by nite are not a nice looking fleet, the logo looks like it was designed and sprayed canned on by a delinquent ten year old kid.

Thanks for your input Toby , I will do my best to try and get the company to re-livery so that you approve !

:open_mouth:

shade:
Thanks for your input Toby , I will do my best to try and get the company to re-livery so that you approve !

:open_mouth:

I quite like it.

toby1234abc:
Fly by nite are not a nice looking fleet, the logo looks like it was designed and sprayed canned on by a delinquent ten year old kid.

As opposed the outstanding logo design on Trans Am’s trucks. :laughing:

muckles:

toby1234abc:

As opposed the outstanding logo design on Trans Am’s trucks. :laughing:

People who would need Transam already know of them. The people who don’t know them - will never need them! Fantastic position to be in!