Roadcraft, how good are you?

i lost the will to live after q 5 as the questions are not relevant to normal driving ,total plodbrain orienated pish…just skimmed through it and hit a button at random…38% …seems fair to me…if you take the time to read it and assume the answer they want to hear,then its easy to decide the correct question…but toal pish al the same… 3 mins of my life il never get back,5 mins if you count I had to type this also, :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
i lost the will to live after q 5 as the questions are not relevant to normal driving ,total plodbrain orienated pish…just skimmed through it and hit a button at random…38% …seems fair to me…if you take the time to read it and assume the answer they want to hear,then its easy to decide the correct question…but toal pish al the same… 3 mins of my life il never get back,5 mins if you count I had to type this also, :slight_smile:

I feel bloody worse now :unamused: , you got 38% by just skipping through it, and I only managed 8% more than you, and I concentrated on it…thanks for that mate. :smiley:

I was hoping it was all about roadcraft/safe on road driving but it seems much of it was about the highway code !

When I did my senior observer iam test many years ago we had two question sheets - one on the HC and the other on roadcraft as they cover different things

I only got 50% mis-read a question and one answer due to rushing so would have been higher but the test did seem somewhat flawed.
It was more about what’s written word for word in the HC as opposed to actual Road Craft.
Still good to keep us all grounded as I think anyone saying they got 100% without any revision was either lucky at guessing or a liar.
Maybe time to re-read the Highway Code.

Got 73% too.

dri-diddly-iver:
Also would like to see Albions score out of interest.

62%…oh you mean albion1971 :wink:

There were a couple I thought were ambiguous.

46% :blush:

albion:
62%…oh you mean albion1971 :wink:

There were a couple I thought were ambiguous.

Sorry :blush: yes I do. :wink: