Roadchef are paying

I pulled into roadchef Maidstone services to use the toilets as we all do and rather than doing on the park i walked into the services and it cost me £250 :cry:
I pulled up and as all the parking areas were full i parked on the kerb on the left of the bus park where the police put the long loads.
I parked at 0852 and was back at the truck at 0900 the clamp was fitted at 0854 they are hiding and clamping when you turn your back and its legal, they said i should have gone and parked on the pumps but this annoys drivers that are wanting fuel.
WELLCOME TO ROADCHEF

I class these guys as ignorent parasites and people wonder why i like driving abroad as i was there they had clamps on six other trucks including two next to the pumps

I got a bit of payback with Roadchef i got about £25 worth of food on a tray, then left it at the till after they have rung it up told them to book it to Parking control management so its costing Roadchef ,up to now i have done it three times this week so look out Roadchef next week :slight_smile:

I know it would be wrong, but why dont you write that mobile number on a few £5 notes, with free ■■■, written beside it. It wouldnt stop ringing. :laughing:

I just phoned them they’re on the way to release you.
They asked for my tel number,told them I was in a phonebox.
Let them waste time looking for me.

It seems like Maidstone are among the worst. The bloke I got was so spineless and short he had to resort to sticking the ticket half way up the passenger door.

I havre just put his mobile number into a gay ■■■■ site :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Has anyone removed a clamp themselves,do they carry out their threat to prosecute for criminal damage?

id have given the clampers a couple of black eyes and would have removed the clamp myself! :laughing:

What would happen if you put a sign on your truck warning clampers not to touch the truck.

If it was the same size as the no parking signs and threatened to harm their family if they mess with the truck.

Nowhere in the world would this be allowed on a busy motorway service area. If the senile old people who travel on coaches cant walk the length of a bus they should be in a home anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I will try the number next time im on nights about 4am to see if its still left on!

Wheel Nut:

Is this a site you go on regularly? :laughing: :laughing:

You know what to do next time, just ■■■■ up against your wheel!!

LASHHGV:
I will try the number next time im on nights about 4am to see if its still left on!

GREAT idea ,
every one who starts early/finishes early should take the number and give it a phone! will give it a call 2moro on way to work from call box! :laughing:

gsm31:
Has anyone removed a clamp themselves,do they carry out their threat to prosecute for criminal damage?

No I haven’t, but the conversation would go:
‘‘You clamped my truck, when?where?, get otta town, well if you will leave metal lying around some ■■■■■ will nick it, have you seen the price of scrap lately’’ :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve always wondered about carrying an angle grinder, :imp: , as I beleive that the clamp is a triangle of metal, secured round the wheel with chain and a padlock. Have a 600w inverter, plug it in and away we go :smiley: :smiley: ■■?Will hide my no and start calling that no day and night :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: !!!

klunk/■■■■■■■■
I got a bit of payback with Roadchef i got about £25 worth of food on a tray, then left it at the till after they have rung it up told them to book it to Parking control management so its costing Roadchef ,up to now i have done it three times this week so look out Roadchef next week :slight_smile:

:sunglasses: Sweet :smiley:

bowserman:

Wheel Nut:

Yes, its the one you sent me the link to :smiley:

A set of bolt cutters will suffice , cut it off and throw it at them …

I would end up arrested if that happened to me , I haven’t got a good temper when it comes to things like this .

Wheel Nut:

bowserman:

Wheel Nut:

Yes, its the one you sent me the link to :smiley:

Touche

the phone is turned off at the mo but as the nice lady asked so nicely i’ll try later
much later :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice one all of you he was a ■■■■■■ i told him he would be famous when i published the pictures, and he replied good he would show them to his mum and dad to show he was doing his job properly.
My reply was i dont believe you have a dad :smiley:

Paul@midway said

I would end up arrested if that happened to me , I haven’t got a good temper when it comes to things like this .

Looking at the dents on the van they have caused a bit of anger

I got clamped at Peterborough, i went in a week later and all the signs had disappeared. So i asked to see the manager of the petrol station.

He told me that they had kicked the clampers off as they where there every day,they wer’nt suppose to be.

He gave me the e-mail address of the area manager and the refunded the clamping fee.