road works

Travelling on the M62 westbound the other day on my way to a funeral, I was going through the roadworks where the hard shoulder is sectioned off with steel barriers.
Suddenly I felt quite ill and with very little warning threw up all over the steering wheel , dash and myself!

Nowhere to go so had to continue to Castleford junction before I could stop and clean up.
Got to wonder what the situation would have been if it had been more serious.

del949:
Travelling on the M62 westbound the other day on my way to a funeral, I was going through the roadworks where the hard shoulder is sectioned off with steel barriers.
Suddenly I felt quite ill and with very little warning threw up all over the steering wheel , dash and myself!

Nowhere to go so had to continue to Castleford junction before I could stop and clean up.
Got to wonder what the situation would have been if it had been more serious.

Theres no hard shoulder as such on most of the m62 now,near bradford its 4 lanes when its busy,first time theres a break down or a bump there will be hell on ,its made no difference to traffic flow either,im up and down that bit of mway everyday and its worst than the m25 for traffic volume :frowning: