Road Toll info please. Rotterdam to Morag Poland

Any info on road tolls etc please for the following journey?
Many thanks…

Euro 5. six axles. Euroliner. 44 tonne.
Rotterdam to Morag Poland.
Leaving Rotterdam Tuesday morning.

Netherlands – book Eurovignette online at eurovignettes.eu/portal/

Germany – you can use a terminal. More info at toll-collect.de/en/toll_col … minal.html

Poland – how it works/rates/etc at viatoll.pl/en/trucks/viatoll … es-it-work

Thanks a lot pal.

truckerash:
Euro 5. six axles. Euroliner. 44 tonne.

Be best to keep your gross to 40t though.

You’ll probably get away with it, but don’t bank on it.
Frequent fliers occasionally get looked at, new faces are more likely to get ‘just a routine check sir’.

Always wondered why your mob runs on 6 axles, Simon, when most of your work is over here.

Surely that reduces your potential max loading weight as opposed to a 2 axle tractor.

Or is it for a better resale value in the UK?

Inselaffe:
Always wondered why your mob runs on 6 axles, Simon, when most of your work is over here.

Surely that reduces your potential max loading weight as opposed to a 2 axle tractor.

Or is it for a better resale value in the UK?

2 reasons, as far as I know mate.

1 Resale.

2 We’re multi-dropping fairly heavy and dense stuff, and can easily be running with 10t+ in the front 1/3rd of our trailer.
So 3 axles saves any concerns about overloading our rear axle and the subsequent fines. Once they caught one they’d be looking out for us.

Ah! That makes sense. Thanks for that.

Inselaffe:

I fell foul of the double edged sword of having a 6x2 in Germany a few times when upon arrival at shipper, they turned me away because I couldn’t load what a 4x2 could at 40t gross.

In our case it was mainly because we did a mix of European and UK only work and having a 4x2 on our UK work just wouldn’t have been worthwhile with the work we were doing, a 6x2 on Euro work was the lesser of two evils because it wasn’t really that often that we went to collect something so heavy it would put us over 40t.