Road tax for Daf 105 xf euro 5

Hi Guys
I paid the road tax today for my DAF 105XF 07 reg euro 5 and I had a surprise :frowning: Road tax for 6 month and 19 days was £1396 :frowning: Is this right or shoud I call DVLA and ask them about it.
How much you pay for your tax?
Thank you

44 tonne 08-reg Renault Magnum, euro 5 with RPC, £700 a year.

i thunk you need to ask them about it

if it is a 6x2, it should only be £1200 for the year, or £700 with RPC if you have one

My brother has just had same problem also with a 105 although I don’t think the make matters ,the tax was over £2000 so he questioned it and it turns out it’s to do with the £10 per day lorry road user charge ,all he can do is pay it then apply for the difference back ,I think 2 weeks was mentioned .

I’ve had a similar problem , they wanted £2000ish for one 6 wheeler with RPC and 2500ish for one 6 wheeler without RPC ( should have been £510 and £880)

Somebody had already mentioned it on here so I phoned DVLA and was told to send it to Swansea with the correct money and they would sort it ( they did)

Apparently there’s a bug in the new system for the road user charge , which in my case happens because they’re taxed at HGVtrailer rate !

Thank you all for your help
I spoked today with DVLA and is an error in their system :slight_smile: and they will refund the difference

Julian78:
Hi Guys
I paid the road tax today for my DAF 105XF 07 reg euro 5 and I had a surprise :frowning: Road tax for 6 month and 19 days was £1396 :frowning: Is this right or shoud I call DVLA and ask them about it.
How much you pay for your tax?
Thank you

They’ve had your pants down.

Had tax reminder through this week but the normal1200
So glitch must be ok