Road Rage!

i had some do that on me with a coach full of police about 10 years ago :laughing:
well my one was the guy went to over tank an turn left in front of the coach at 50mph
I hit his car hard
best part was when he got out shouting i am going do XYB then
he noticed police getting out the coach

I’m seeing a non event. But i am seeing a Daily Mail advert for "Smart witness " cameras ?

I also note the report says…“the driver decided not to make a claim after seeing the camera”. What claim would that of been ?

Whats your take on it Contraflow, you havn’t said ? But obviously you found it interesting.

Mike-C:
Whats your take on it Contraflow, you havn’t said ? But obviously you found it interesting.

I’m indifferent Sir. I’m just posting crap to try and liven up an otherwise dull Wednesday night on TruckNet Sir.

Must be old footage this, as the date on the dash cam is 2011.

Contraflow:

Mike-C:

I’m indifferent Sir. I’m just posting crap to try and liven up an otherwise dull Wednesday night on TruckNet Sir.

I take my hat off to you Sir. And i’d like to personally thank you for your time to go through the Internet and share these snippets with us for free. You’re like a news feed, which although a news feed is automated and generates relevant interesting content you’re doing it manually. Top man !!!

Mike-C:

Contraflow:

Mike-C:

I take my hat off to you Sir. And i’d like to personally thank you for your time to go through the Internet and share these snippets with us for free. You’re like a news feed, which although a news feed is automated and generates relevant interesting content you’re doing it manually. Top man !!!

You’re more than welcome Sir. Glad to be of service to you Sir.

Has this incident been posted before?

Ched:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpjZNUWNaww

Not seen that one before but good. I don’t know what happened before and the motorcyclist may have every right to be angry at the car but nobody has the right to purposely damage someone’s else’s property like that.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=117754

m1cks:

Ched:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpjZNUWNaww

Not seen that one before but good. I don’t know what happened before and the motorcyclist may have every right to be angry at the car but nobody has the right to purposely damage someone’s else’s property like that.

Bet he felt a right ■■■. What a plonker. :laughing:

Dannyf:
i had some do that on me with a coach full of police about 10 years ago :laughing:
well my one was the guy went to over tank an turn left in front of the coach at 50mph
I hit his car hard
best part was when he got out shouting i am going do XYB then
he noticed police getting out the coach

excellent you cant get better than that

what a MUPPET

Thanks chimp, very entertaining, hilarious when blokes loose their cool.

I honestly think the daily mail is worse than the daily sport,
I’d rather be seen with the daily sport under my arm than that mucky rag.