Road Rage

Come on we all have it atleast twice a day :imp:
Is it just me or is the state of peoples drving on roads getting worse and days of being polite just gone out of window? truck drivers still same as always get help and friendly nod where as car driver slow 1 down on motor way when over taking they giving you abuse when they come past or when dont let them out of slip road when they dont know highway code and yet still have nerve to blame you and stick the fingures up. Had a great one other day on a19 over taking sainsbury truck, i done checks mirror (car miles back) signal, mirror out i went just as 3/4 out audi up my arse end flashing lights. To come at me that fast from being inside lane he had to be doing easily 130mph so i toddled on passed flashed in by sainsbury driver only for audi to come past slow along side me and him shouting and hands waving with the naughty word but what made more funny his wife hanging out of passenger window doing same so i made a polite wave back and smiled :laughing:

Driving on M6 near Coventry a couple of weeks back doing 55, car undertakes me on hard shoulder like I was standing still.

I try my very best not to liaise with car drivers in case they pick up the phone & I get grassed up, because bits are nice like that you see… :smiling_imp: Go to any other country & nobody gives a flying fnck, they just get on with their own…

Pimpdaddy:
I try my very best not to liaise with car drivers in case they pick up the phone & I get grassed up, because bits are nice like that you see… :smiling_imp: Go to any other country & nobody gives a flying fnck, they just get on with their own…

Are you seriously suggesting that a car driver would pick up a phone and make a call whilst driving, shame on you!!!

waddy640:
Driving on M6 near Coventry a couple of weeks back doing 55, car undertakes me on hard shoulder like I was standing still.

A comedian tried that on me 1994, with me left ■■■■■■ :unamused: :bulb: gets to the ted rogers, looks in my mirrors and seen him trying to UNDERTAKE me on said hard shoulder! I indicate left as he’s level with me and as I’ve got the window down I shouts ( oi, Richard head ) so I move left to take the Mickey out of said HELLMUTT! the look on the other occupants faces said it all, they had a lucky escape from the juggernaut! Road kill anyone? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I had it roadrage where i dont bother indicate and the car behind starts going spazo

comedian tried that on me 1994,

flippin heck, you hold a grudge for a long time :smiley: