Road Rage Britain

Has anyone seen this tonight on ITV?

The cycling courier had major anger management issues, that bit where people were crossing the road on the other side of a traffic island (nothing coming that side), he overtakes on the wrong side of it and has a go at them.

Plonker.

Edit: the guy having a go at the Audi driver deserved a smack :laughing: :sunglasses:

I’m watching it just now, the bird on the bike was quite nice, looked good on the bike, looked better in the van lol

Can’t [zb] believe, £60 fine and 3 points for having a wheel in a cycle box thing at the traffic lights!!!

coming out of manchester today on the M602 sees two cars stopped on the opposite carriageway in the outside lane having had a shunt driver of the front car is punching hell out of the other through his window whilst trying to twist his arm over the roof :confused:

You do wonder if it’s on the increase or just better documented.
Best clip was the driver getting locked out his van. It will make him think twice next time.

G6Bob:
I’m watching it just now, the bird on the bike was quite nice, looked good on the bike, looked better in the van lol

Glad it’s not just me who was thinking that:mrgreen:

Did have to laugh at the old man beating the cyclist with his own bike lol

When that prick blocked that driver at the lights with his moped and got off I’d have drove straight over the top of it and turned it into sheet metal. If old bill would have pulled me I would’ve said, " I was frightend for my life mr officer, I didn’t know if he had a gun " :grimacing:

With the angry moped man, in defence to running over him,in court,tell Judge Judy that in a panic to get away,you pressed down hard on the wrong foot pedals in the car.
Oaps are forever forgeting where the foot pedals are and crash in to shop windows and never get done.
I was nearly killed in Portugal by a nurse who came off a night shift.
On a cobbled street in the rain she get her pedals mixed up and crashed in to my parked truck.
A second before she hit me,i was going to get out of the cab so her car would have chopped my legs off.
It took three weeks to sort the insurance and repair ths truck.Towed to Scania.
The insurance thought i was driving a van.When told an artic they panicked as had to pay out three weeks work, loss of work,wages.Soon got their act together.