Road markings within roadworks

M6, M1, A14… Take your pick…but is anyone else finding the road markings increasingly difficult through these roadworks sections, in particular with wet road and washed out sky? Find myself wearing shades even when it’s dull! Some of the lines have been covered and repainted so many times its not always clear exactly where the lane is going. Not too bad for us sat high up in HGV’s but seems it would be a nightmare in anything smaller and I’ve seen a few cars nearly swerving into other vehicles when they’ve followed the wrong set of lines. Not helped by the J15-14 where unless I’m mistaken they have swapped something round with the contraflow recently!

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

Yep, get the same here. I don’t drive HGV’s any more but I know it’s a lot easier than in a car to see the proper markings. Wet weather and being dark is a bloody nightmare in a car. There must be an easier way in this day and age… if someone gave a jeff.

There always changing the lay out on the m6 j14 15
I go down there most days and always changing.
(Don’t know how they cope but going south Tuesday morning was a broken down car in contraflow system
Cars were just squeezing past him)
And i agree on road markings.
Me personally got to a point now any roadworks I just stay in lane 1.
As few times go in middle lanes seem to narrow for me