Road chef require HGV drivers comments

Ive just been in Rownhams services and picked up a leaflet “hgv drivers, roadchef needs you”.

They would like any drivers who are in Strensham n/b services on wednesday 29th & thursday 30th october to give their views on the services that road and chef offers. Time will be from 18.30 to 20.30.

They say simply turn up answer a few questions on the service they provide and in return they will give you a call an £8 voucher

That’ll be me then, I’m in there those nights as a rule when I run out of hours.

KERCHING :grimacing:

Someone ask a question for me, why are there food vouchers only valid for the day you purchase them, a complete waste of money.

And why is it about £30 to park up at strensham services… that is a joke

Its the most expensive Roadchef MSA to park at in the UK!

trubster:

I use their “Premium Service”, whereby I don’t pay them and then they send me two photos of my truck, completely free of charge. :stuck_out_tongue:

Southbound is a total joke.The pot holes and bomb craters are the size of a swimming pool.Not one penny spent on tarmacing the road surface.
If you all claimed for broken suspension they would soon repair the war zone.

Harry Monk:

trubster:

I use their “Premium Service”, whereby I don’t pay them and then they send me two photos of my truck, completely free of charge. :stuck_out_tongue:

Like it!!! Just like the premium passport checking service at the post office. You do it to ease the smooth transit of a new passport… And it comes back with your name spelt wrong!

Northbound, southbound, it’s all the same to me. What do they think I am, made of money? :stuck_out_tongue:

How about asking them which calendar they are using? Or are they hoping to confuse us and then say that no-one was interested enough to turn up? :unamused:

Sorry, I forgot this one, Sedgemoor south.

Another 18 months and I should have enough of these to wallpaper the bog. :wink:

i like the bit where it says “parked on our client’s property”
now correct me if i’m wrong,
i thought the service areas were leased from the government, or am i living in the past.■■

Harry Monk:
Sorry, I forgot this one, Sedgemoor south.

Another 18 months and I should have enough of these to wallpaper the bog. :wink:

you’d better get a scoot on, you’ve only got 4 or 5 days left to pay…

Trukkertone:
you’d better get a scoot on, you’ve only got 4 or 5 days left to pay…

I never pay, I just send them one of these and they go away.

Of course, CP Plus are entitled to send me the authorisation code, but if I appeal to POPLA then the appeal will cost CP Plus £27.50 and it won’t cost me anything. And POPLA will uphold my appeal because CP Plus are only entitled to claim for genuine losses, and not to issue £90 fines.

The Southern Star does not have to pay to park or pay the invite to pay.Have they not read the terms and conditions clearly stated on the inside of Harry’s passenger door.
All that paper they keep sending will make a good car mat to put by the pedals to keep the mud out.
I suggest filing the invite to pay in your filing department known as the bin.At Strensham if the other hot meal outlets are shut you get a £ 10 meal voucher.
Mcdonalds is open 24/7 so spending a tenner on that will make you sick.

Harry Monk:

Good walk round check you did there Harry!

What’s the new place they`re building on the N/bound M5?

peirre:

It’s another services I believe.

About 8 - 10 miles north of Michael Wood?

waynedl:

peirre:

It’s another services I believe.

About 8 - 10 miles north of Michael Wood?

It’s the same company who own Tebay Services on the M6 and the truckstop so should be a good place with nice food.

NewLad:

Harry Monk:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NewLad:

I don’t just do one check a day, I check it over every time I stop so I don’t need to check, for example that there is enough tread on the tyres if there was enough an hour before I pulled up for the evening. :wink: