RMT members accept deal to end long-running pay and conditio

Fair play…

To them. I’ve quoted from the Microsoft news page.

““It remains the case that the train drivers’ union Aslef continue to block their members from having a say on the offer that would take train drivers’ median salaries from £60,000 to £65,000 for a 35-hour, four-day week.”

ASLEF are kicking back 60k to 65k for a 35 hour week and we’re still out there for 60+ hours.

35 HOUR WEEK like normal people do.

Just sayin’.

Is the thread title correct :question:

The way I read it ASLEF train drivers are still striking :exclamation:

ROG:

I see what…

You’re saying. RMT have settled, Aslef haven’t.

yourhavingalarf:

ROG:

I see what…

You’re saying. RMT have settled, Aslef haven’t.

AS ASLEF are train drivers and RMT are not as far as I know then that is why I questioned the thread title

I’ve…

C&Pd the title.

salaries from £60,000 to £65,000 for a 35-hour, four-day week.

You ever feel like your in the wrong job :open_mouth:

You’d think trains would be the 1st to be fully automated by now .

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Good for them.

Terrible things unions :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:wink: yep, roughly on £33 hourly… and they don’t steer their killing machine’s… :exclamation: :slight_smile:

Juddian:
Good for them.

Terrible things unions :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes and also being willing to stick together, never works, waste of time etc etc :unamused:

A union is only as strong as its members and as most lorry drivers talk a tough game but have zero backbone when it comes to it I suspect nothing will change in our industry, not when I see so many drivers willingly trying to max hours or days…

The gas man:
salaries from £60,000 to £65,000 for a 35-hour, four-day week.

You ever feel like your in the wrong job :open_mouth:

So glad I left the trucking industry many years ago!!!

Plus on the freight side of the railway no one has been on strike. We all had big payrise.

BTW that salary range quoted is a bit low :smiley: