Riverside drive aberdeen

farmer:
where are you kindle the exibition center

yes mate, was there Friday morning till early hours Sunday. Not a bad little place, thou the wind helped rock me to sleep during the night.

what about the last laybye on the A90?

I dont do overnights etc,2am starts from central scotland, but do Aberdeen stores often and usually hit that laybye for a 30-45 min break depending on how sharp I was out of the depot and when the first store opens. usually full of all sorts. no facilities obviously but easy enough for a sleep and a ■■■■ while keeping you on the main routes for getting to the tips when they open

Ross

was thinking of that ross, but i thought if i get that far and its full then i,m in aberdeen

indeed, doesn’t normally happen but did to me the other day there, was full up, 3 spaces of which were my compadres from the co-op, guess I took too long getting my coffee that morning lol, so had to just head to the store on Union street and shut it all off, engine, fridge etc. Can’t exactly just ■■■■ at the side of the unit on the main street either so thankfully I didnt need one, as you say it’s like the point of no return for the city centre.

Ross