Risbys cafe?

Is Risby’so cafe still open?

Heading over that way haven’t been in for years!

Still up and running

If it’s truck stop I’m thinking off, a few miles short of Bury St Edmunds on the a14, the second one you pass when you pull of the junction…

I was there 6 weeks or so, absolute dump , no lock on gate with no security, whichthe reason I stretched to 9.5 hrs driving to park there with valuable load

Toilets disgrace, rude staff.

No, i won’t be returning in case you wondered for a recommendation

Alfa1M:
If it’s truck stop I’m thinking off, a few miles short of Bury St Edmunds on the a14, the second one you pass when you pull of the junction…

I was there 6 weeks or so, absolute dump , no lock on gate with no security, whichthe reason I stretched to 9.5 hrs driving to park there with valuable load

Should have gone next door to Cooper’s then, dam sight better, food is good, showers are a bit small, but clean and hot water, only downside is it’s dusty in summer and winter it’s a bit sticky. But apart from that I’d recommend it, O and Gary the owner is a character, nice bloke, straight to the point.

google.co.uk/search?q=coope … k%2520Stop

I’ll second that. Coopers any day of the week compared to that so called truck stop down the road. Good food and plenty of it and the owner is a spot on bloke.

biggriffin:

Alfa1M:

Should have gone next door to Cooper’s then, dam sight better, food is good, showers are a bit small, but clean and hot water, only downside is it’s dusty in summer and winter it’s a bit sticky. But apart from that I’d recommend it, O and Gary the owner is a character, nice bloke, straight to the point.

Looked superior and all, no doubt risbys was a quid or 2 cheaper tho and that’s the one gaffer wanted me to use!!

Alfa1M:

biggriffin:

Alfa1M:

Looked superior and all, no doubt risbys was a quid or 2 cheaper tho and that’s the one gaffer wanted me to use!!

Think they both do snap, Cooper’s do account too