RIP the most famous Trucker of all. [Merged]

Her Majesty, the Queen - is no more. :frowning:

RIP Elizabeth II 1926-2022

Have a safe journey to meet up with Philip :cry: :cry: :cry:

why did my thread get deleted mods/admin i told you she was dead?

should delete ALL politics threads if thats the case

For once I agree with you
RIP Madge

What a very special Lady and I doubt there will ever be a better Monarch. Rest in Peace.

I thought you meant rubber duck

TruckDriverBen:

Because at the time current info was that she was just very ill :unamused:
This forum runs on hard prof not hear say and roumers

Winseer:
Her Majesty, the Queen - is no more. :frowning:

Queen dead aged 96: World grieves Britain's Elizabeth II | Daily Mail Online

Queen Elizabeth II has died - BBC News

RIP Elizabeth II 1926-2022

a beautiful lady

blue estate:

TruckDriverBen:

News reporter, changed his tie to black, everyone is panic and flying all over to the castle it was obv she was dead at that time. Even the news reported said make your own mind up, basically saying shes dead but we cant say nout until the family give us the go ahead

Does it matter?

Show some decorum.

RIP. The end of an era.

It wasn’t official at that stage, Ben. We don’t allow posts based on unverified rumour. And it was in truly nausea-inducing bad taste (see Rule 9).

TruckDriverBen:

blue estate:

TruckDriverBen:

News reporter, changed his tie to black, everyone is panic and flying all over to the castle it was obv she was dead at that time. Even the news reported said make your own mind up, basically saying shes dead but we cant say nout until the family give us the go ahead

Why do you even care. :unamused:

RIP boss, a shining light in a world of mediocrity. Safe passage M’am.

she walked over to my dad who was on the street in Pitlochry and said"i ate you butler"

No matter what your beliefs or thoughts about the monarchy, nobody can challenge that today the world has changed, and for the worse. A strong, steadfast and dutiful woman has passed. Above the pernicious world of politics, we have always had a calm, respectable and dignified presence on the world stage.

i loved my queen and may she rest in peace forever… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

corij:
she walked over to my dad who was on the street in Pitlochry and said"i ate you butler"

Just what precisely is wrong with you? Your desperation to appear off the wall is tiresome to say the least.

TruckDriverBen:

blue estate:

TruckDriverBen:

Seriously!! Unbelievable. I’m no fan of the monarchy but saying she was dead when one reporter tweeted she had died doesn’t make it so at the time.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

RIP

TruckDriverBen:

blue estate:

TruckDriverBen:

Ben, the issue is that you posted something on a very serious subject that simply wasn’t true, then you rightly received some comments. You do the math. :wink:

BTW, your topic wasn’t deleted, it was simply moved out of view because it wasn’t fit to remain on view.

The most caring, modest and dignified head of state anyone could wish for. With us all through good times and during troubles, continuing with visits and public appearances for as long as she possibly could. Rest in Peace Liz, you will be sorely missed