Rip stan robinson

Been told today STAN ROBINSON as died . another great legend gone to the truckstop in the sky .RIP STAN .

Another “Transport” man starts his longest ever rest period :frowning: another character gone. Again a man who believed in running a smart fleet, & he continuously campained to run double-trailers! With Brian Harris passing away as well, isn’t it a good job we’ve got all these University Graduates with their degrees in Sociology to carry on running our Transport fleets :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: , R.I.P. Stan Robinson.

Hi All
R.I.P Stan Never met you but the fleet looked well & your ideas that were published were good ones

Rich

tribsa:
Hi All
R.I.P Stan Never met you but the fleet looked well & your ideas that were published were good ones

Rich

i’ll second that, R I P mr robinson :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

gaz

RIP Stan Robinson.

R.I.P Stan

R.I.P STAN

Some of his collection of old one’s at Gaydon 2010.

know alot of your devon drivers all top guys !! they all spoke highly of you ! RIP Mr Robinson

Im one of Stans drivers, and he was one of the best Gaffers i have ever had, and one of only a few people who i have respected in my life.
He was and always will be a Legend.
R.I.P Stan.

Hiya i see his collection their is missing a commer (iicr)ts3 and a peterbuilt maybe a Kenworth all imaculate.
John

r.i.p mr robinson.
i have spoke to several of there drivers over the years and i dont recall anyone ever calling mr robinson

R.I.P Stan Robinson
transportphotos.com/road/photos

JLC00131-3.jpg

RIP Stan - respect…

525573_2103378640667_1731533245_1079568_2028229502_n[1].jpg

adr:
Another “Transport” man starts his longest ever rest period :frowning: another character gone. Again a man who believed in running a smart fleet, & he continuously campained to run double-trailers! With Brian Harris passing away as well, isn’t it a good job we’ve got all these University Graduates with their degrees in Sociology to carry on running our Transport fleets :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: , R.I.P. Stan Robinson.

didnt know brian had died, when was this

mercdriver:

adr:

didnt know brian had died, when was this

R.I.P Stan Robinson,
Brian Harris died about 2 weeks ago. Both deaths very sad for all !

3300John:
Hiya i see his collection their is missing a commer (iicr)ts3 and a peterbuilt maybe a Kenworth all imaculate.
John

I first met Stan when he drove for H.W.Hunt at Great Haywood.One thing that stays in my mind is that I used to have a small cabin crusier moored in the canal basin there before it went posh and Stan was on a motor bike driving down the tow path pulling a roof off a bedford CA van with Johny Hunt and My future wife on board.Very exciting !!
But what a great chap !!

rastone:

3300John:
John

I first met Stan when he drove for H.W.Hunt at Great Haywood.One thing that stays in my mind is that I used to have a small cabin crusier moored in the canal basin there before it went posh and Stan was on a motor bike driving down the tow path pulling a roof off a bedford CA van with Johny Hunt and My future wife on board.Very exciting !!
But what a great chap !!32

Hi,Rastone,was that H W Hunt animal feed merchants who Massey’s bought out?

Yes That’s right at Haywood Mill.The canal was very quiet then at least not as busy as it is today.

Tony