Rip off britain again

roadtransport.com/Articles/2 … aving.html

how many compnies do you know started using biofuel cos it was a hell of a lot cheaper than diesel. they will regret it now since the government are removing the tax levy on it.

and all labours ploicies are about saving the planet and a greener britain. my arse, its about squeezing more money out of joe average and lining thier own pockets cos they ■■■■■■ up!

Agreed, it is nothing to do with saving the planet, it is all a massive con and probably 90% (I’m guessing) of the people in this country realise it.

This piddling little rock we live on is 78th biggest in the world by land mass (That includes Scotland, Wales and NI), England alone puts us at 130th, why do these nutters in gvt think that we are no 1, 2 or even 3 in the power stakes, there are 239 countries including Vatican City.

Save the planet as Jim Royle would say “My AR5E”.

:imp: :imp: :imp:

we all knew it would happen. it happened with diesel, the government wanted people to buy diesels, as they were cheaper to run. well they soon put a stop to that.

there’s only one way forward. we park up on the m25 for 2 weeks. then overthrow the government, and ill become the dictator.

brados:
Agreed, it is nothing to do with saving the planet, it is all a massive con and probably 90% (I’m guessing) of the people in this country realise it.

This piddling little rock we live on is 78th biggest in the world by land mass (That includes Scotland, Wales and NI), England alone puts us at 130th, why do these nutters in gvt think that we are no 1, 2 or even 3 in the power stakes, there are 239 countries including Vatican City.

The size of the country has little to do with power. We are more like number 4. We are, weather you like it or not one of the most powerful countries on earth, and lot of that is because we have a permenant seat on the UN Security Council.

We had to stop using biodiesel at Christmas because it left a wax coating on the fuel filter which was freezing up in the cold, ive not heard of any other companies affected bar us,so I’m a little sceptical about bio. The government is sort of shooting themselves in the foot - they keep harping on about environment,carbon footprints - yet they are taking away any incentive because the treasury coffers are empty :confused:

[/quote]
we have a permenant seat on the UN Security Council.
[/quote]
until they privatise it.

bio diesel doesnt do anyone any good. thats probably why tesco use the stuff. yes its cheaper for the hauliers but who do you think is paying for it? we are, the general public! bio diesel requires a lot of land to produce (to satify american demand it would require a land mass of 4 times the UK) and that is taking it away from food production which is pushing food prices up!

its all a con anyway. havent you noticed that global warming is now called climate change? why could this be?
a) to give it a funky new name and make it cool to talk about?
b) because the planet has been cooling for the past ten years which kind of blows the government claims out of the water?

switchlogic:

brados:

The size of the country has little to do with power. We are more like number 4. We are, weather you like it or not one of the most powerful countries on earth, and lot of that is because we have a permenant seat on the UN Security Council.

I think having a small fleet of Trident submarines means we get a bigger seat than some countries :blush:

May be a small fleet but it could still destroy the whole planet!

Global Warming meant we were all going to fry to death…

Climate change now means we are going to drown in the rain…

Either way we are DOOMED…Doomed I tell ye.

Just give all your money and assets to the Goverment then go and top yourselves, will solve all the worlds problems… :grimacing:

Just give all your money and assets to the Goverment then go and top yourselves, will solve all the worlds problems… :grimacing:

I think having a small fleet of Trident submarines means we get a bigger seat than some countries :blush:

Lets see what happens when Iran start test firing nuclear weapons, the west knows what’s happening there and hasn’t got the balls to do anything about them apart from send them a strongly worded letter, the Israeli’s will take the lead and then the west will condem them for doing what it should have been doing in the first place, security council doesn’t mean diddly squat - there’s no balls there at all ! A trident sub is no good once one bomb has dropped on England - at least it will solve the nations transport problems.

• Correct

Coddy:

The goverment talk ■■■■.

They say global warming has gone up 30% since 20 years ago
yet scientists say it has gone up by a couple of percent.

It’s a scam
to get more money out of the country

Coddy:

Agreed.
I think there’s something fishy going on with all this talk about the hole in the ozone layer over the North Pole.
What I can’t understand is why they keep banging on about it, cos we don’t live anywhere near there. :grimacing:

Giblsa:
http://www.roadtransport.com/Articles/2009/07/17/134199/biofuel-industry-hit-by-abolition-of-tax-saving.html

how many compnies do you know started using biofuel cos it was a hell of a lot cheaper than diesel. they will regret it now since the government are removing the tax levy on it.

and all labours ploicies are about saving the planet and a greener britain. my arse, its about squeezing more money out of joe average and lining thier own pockets cos they [zb] up!

It took this long for you to realise that :laughing:

They are just a bunch of meglomanics who want to oppress the people they are supposedly representing, the whole country is going down the pan, you have an unelected ‘leader’ & that one eyed ■■■■■■ & his mate Tony 2 face have sold the country out, it’s become the dumping ground for Europe, all part of the plan I’m afraid, when Tony 2 face becomes the top man at the EU, which he will, it’ll be goodbye to the Pound & hello Euro, our Armed Forces will become part of the Euro Army etc etc etc. They’ve employed so many people in jobs that depend on a Labour Government that they will be in power until the country descends into Civil War, that’s if the population aren’t too brainwashed by then that they just keep on bending over & taking it. They should all be sent to the Tower for treason. I’m mean look at all the recent nonsense over slavery, now forget for one moment that slavery was not a nice thing to have to endure, but as white people we’re supposed to feel guilty about it, well I’m not, for two reasons, 1, I’ve never had a slave, nor did my Dad, or his Dad, or his Dad… 2, Although the slaves suffered a terrible plight their ancestors haven’t & those ancestors now live in the country with the most freedom in the world, the USA, now that’s got to be better than living in a mudhut in some remote African village, judging by the amount of Africans that have migrated to the UK recently it can’t be much cop over there. The Government should stop apologising for supposed wrong doings in the past & start concentrating on the future.

I’m English & I’m extremely proud of Britain’s history & the part it played in making the world today what it is, but I’m ashamed of the current part it plays in current world dynamics.

Oh & Global Warming is a bit of an oxymoron (get me :laughing: ) It will actually get colder, the only place getting hotter are the Poles (the magnetic ones not the tracksuit wearing kind) this means the Ice Caps are melting into the sea, lowering it’s temperature & with it that of the rest of the planet, the thing is nobody has proved that we’ve cause it, the planet is constantly changing, it takes millions of years for sure, but who knows exactly the cycle that it follows, it could well be 50million years since the last change & we’re just due another, nobody knows for sure, the Governments & scientists though thought it was xmas, look at all the jobs it’s given them & the taxes they’ve collected.

One more thing, how exactly does tax stop ice melting? In fact it makes it worse, the more tax I pay, the more money I need to earn to live, so I do more miles in my ozone layer depleting lorry to make up the shortfall :open_mouth: The Government has made me a Polar Bear murderer :laughing:

I’m finished for now :unamused:

newmercman:
Oh & Global Warming is a bit of an oxymoron (get me :laughing: ) It will actually get colder, the only place getting hotter are the Poles (the magnetic ones not the tracksuit wearing kind) this means the Ice Caps are melting into the sea, lowering it’s temperature & with it that of the rest of the planet, the thing is nobody has proved that we’ve cause it, the planet is constantly changing, it takes millions of years for sure, but who knows exactly the cycle that it follows, it could well be 50million years since the last change & we’re just due another, nobody knows for sure, the Governments & scientists though thought it was xmas, look at all the jobs it’s given them & the taxes they’ve collected.

One more thing, how exactly does tax stop ice melting? In fact it makes it worse, the more tax I pay, the more money I need to earn to live, so I do more miles in my ozone layer depleting lorry to make up the shortfall :open_mouth: The Government has made me a Polar Bear murderer :laughing:

I’m finished for now :unamused:

Your Lorry doesnt harm the Ozone layer. Unless it’s a Refigerator lorry using CFCs as a refrigerant (CFC s were banned about 20 years ago).
It does emit CO2 (greenhouse gas, alleged to cause global warming), CO (poison), & soot particals (causing cancer). You murderer!!! :smiling_imp:
Of course the various Euro emissions laws for engines reduce a lot of the last two problems.

The real greenhouse gas emitters are cows & horses & other large herbivorous with their ■■■■■■■! IIRC methane (■■■■ gas) is four times more potent as a greenhouse gas than CO2.

So if your a true “Green” & buy into the global warming / climate change BS go slaughter a cow!