RIP driver

“Fate” and “The Grim Reaper” are compete barstewards at times.

This poor old Lidl driver may well have not been in a plane for years - and yet still ends up dying in an aircrash. RIP Driver. :frowning:

Rip driver

Hope the tacho mode was on other work and not rest while tipping.
Oddly enough I chartered a plane from that same airfield .

Heard of this a little earlier at Tires Portugal, R.I.P driver :frowning:

toby1234abc:

■■■■■■ !! People died here and you’re having a joke about it.

At least he didnt have to tip himself…rip drive…at least you can now look down, instead of up.

peterm:

toby1234abc:

irony. :grimacing: if the driver was just tipping instead of being on his bunk. :laughing: he’s not a ■■■■■■, just having a sense of humour! :smiley: gallows humour/ sauaddie humour whatever. RIP drive!

Yeah right.

Fatboy slimslow:

peterm:

toby1234abc:

irony. :grimacing: if the driver was just tipping instead of being on his bunk. :laughing: he’s not a ■■■■■■, just having a sense of humour! :smiley: gallows humour/ sauaddie humour whatever. RIP drive!

From the article that I read about it, the driver was trapped in the back of the trailer. If the driver had not been self tipping, then a supermarket worker would have been trapped in that trailer and died, either way, an horrific way to die no matter what job title a person has.

RIP drive.

That’s how I read it. No matter what way anyone went about doing the jobs there that day - people were fated to perish. That’s what I was getting on about with the “fate” thing. :frowning: