RIP another driver today

RIP.A driver this morning m1 toddington services.
he pulled over onto the services exit slip but was declared dead at the scene.
deepest sympathy to friends and family.

Very sad, presume it was a medical problem rather than a collision? Sympathies to friends and family.

Harry Monk:
Very sad, presume it was a medical problem rather than a collision? Sympathies to friends and family.

yes mate. no other vehicles involved

RIP driver
Another sad loss

RIP Drive, thoughts and wishes to their loved ones!

Cant help but feel there is too many people dying whilst earning a crust these days…

Hats off to a proper professional if he’s had a heart attack, and still managed to pull over and do an emergency park like that. :frowning:

Winseer:
Hats off to a proper professional if he’s had a heart attack, and still managed to pull over and do an emergency park like that. :frowning:

a full investigation taking place,but it would seem that’s what happened.

Thoughts are with the drivers family at this time. R.I.P.

Blimey, I saw the motor there and assumed it was a break down. Rip

Poor fella ,

My friend is a paramedic and she went to a shout on the M1 near Hemel years ago. The driver of a truck had an asthma attack, but still had the foresight to get it to the hard shoulder and put his hazards on … He also died at the scene .

Sensible driver right to the end RIP.

R.I.P driver. Another sad loss to the industry but an even sadder loss to his /her family.
deepest condolences to all his family and friends

And another (very sad) loss. I really do think it is time that a thorough and meaningful investigation into the stresses and strains of this job are properly looked into. Constant chasing of deadlines, KPI’s and all manner of other things and managers(?) who demand more and more are doing untold harm to the health of the people at the sharp end of this industry. :cry:

I myself only on Monday just gone, had my first (in 30+ years) and thankfully only a minor mishap because I wasn’t fully concentrating in the moment but ‘worrying’ about getting back by my deadline. Just dosen’t bear thinking about - don’t tell me it’s not a pressure job! And they wonder why younger people don’t want to join the industry (can’t bring myself to say profession). :frowning:

Condolences to his family - hope they will be well cared for.

Sorry to jump in here butwhat are KPI’s?? heard them mentioned before but not a clue what they are… :blush:

RIP driver too.

Goldfinger:
Sorry to jump in here butwhat are KPI’s?? heard them mentioned before but not a clue what they are… :blush:

RIP driver too.

Key Performance Indicators. When I was at school we called them pie charts :unamused:

Ta. :wink:

Sad news yet again.
Just goes to show ,live for today.
As somebody once said feel the fear and do it anyway .
RIP.

R.I.p

R.I.P drive, another loss, another one to many i feer.

Best wishes to his family at this sad time

Madguy :smiling_imp:

R.I.P driver, thoughts and prayers to his family and friends at this very sad time.