RIP Adrian Keeble

Don’t know if anybody on here knew Adrian, he has worked at our place (BT Cullum & Son) for over 30 years on and off, working as both a driver and a fitter. He was a proper fitter, and on more than one occasion threw tools and a new gearbox into the back of a van and set off across Europe to get one of our lorries back on the road.

For the last few months he had been suffering from Oesophageal Cancer, and lost his fight in the early hours of Saturday 26th. The service will be at Colchester Crematorium on Friday 9th at 11AM. I feel honoured to have been asked to drive my unit to lead the hearse in the procession to the Crem, as I have learned so much from him over the last couple of years, and always enjoyed working with him.

RIP Adrian my friend.

Condolances to the family n friends matey, neva met the bloke but sad to hear that cancer has taken yet another good one

Condolences to his family and friends, never knew him but one more of the old school gone. Sure you’ll do him proud on his last trip. Rip Mr Keeble

Hiya…sad news about Adrian. didn’t know him personally but may have sat at a cafe table with him or at
the docks chatting.condolences to his family. very sad, have a rest driver,
John