Riots In London

ok so theres plenty of us who dont like the cuts being made or the way our non elected goverment are dealing with the countrys problems and freedom of speech and the right to protest should be allowed without dout but i do think people who attend such rallys have no right to be hooded as there likley to be trouble makers intent on causing damage and distruction so i think they should be arrested and taken off the streets never mind there cival rights they give them up when they mask themselfs

Try one of these . or a even a couple of these ,

:wink:

redbob:
Try one of these . or a even a couple of these ,

:wink:

Yeah ok.The punctuation is non existant and the spellings not quite there,but the gist of the post is spot on red!

Ship all the aggro seekers who caused the vandalism off to Libya,and see how brave they are over there.

theres allways a clever ■■■ who likes to point out that your spelligs ■■■■ or where you do and dont put a full stop or commer zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bjd:
theres allways a clever ■■■ who likes to point out that your spelligs [zb] or where you do and dont put a full stop or commer zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah,been guilty of it myself. :cry: As to you’re post,yes the cuts are hard and we are hurting and a protest is required (tho what Ed Milliband is doing there begs another question). All marches these days seem to be infiltrated by rent-a-mob whose members are available 24 hours a day,they are always available,they have no work to interrupt their rioting. :cry: :cry:

Got to agree, as a biker I’‘’‘m required to remove my lid and face cover when going about my lawful business;;;; so why aren’‘‘t these idiots■■? If you cover your face ------ you’’''re up to no good!!!

(extra punctuation added to make up for the lack in the first post :wink: )

The Sarge:
Got to agree, as a biker I’‘’‘m required to remove my lid and face cover when going about my lawful business;;;; so why aren’‘‘t these idiots■■? If you cover your face ------ you’’''re up to no good!!!

(extra punctuation added to make up for the lack in the first post :wink: )

Beware,too much is as bad as too little! lol

Too much punctuation is a sure sign of a sick mind. HAA-HAA-HAAH-HAAAHHHH!!!
:grimacing:

I’m not keen on violence in general. And if the reports that light bulbs filled with ammonia were being hurled at police are to be believed that’s completely uncalled for, and just goes to highlight that the perpetrators in this case had nout to do with the cuts protest. But if the vandalism I saw being directed at topshop goes some way to highlight the fact that topshop a bunch of big time tax avoiding gits then it’s not all bad. The damage done on saturday is a drop in the ocean compared to the billions lots every year through crafty corporate tax cheating and cosy government HMRC “turn a blind eye” deals. But of course, “We’re all in this together” :wink:

Its very simple to put a stop to these ■■■■■■ Water cannons, the bigger the better. Once your wet, you want to go home. Easy. Having been part of the convoy that delivered the crowd control barriers for the “student” riots last year, then had to wait in a holding area near Westminster while my truck was vandalised by these dirty, smelly, no good layabouts, I can tell you that the level of violence these crack heads go to is way beyond what I would consider “normal.”

While its true that we have the right of free speech and the right to protest in this country, how anybody can complain that they’ve been ■■■■■■■ over the head with a truncheon while they’re trying to smash windows and anything else that looks breakable is beyond me.

Surely if you go to a demo intent on perpetrating violence, you should expect to be treated accordingly? Fair enough, there are lots who attended, with peaceful intentions, but lets all be clear on one thing, the police (and i’m no great fan of the rozzers) had it right that day. They can tell a peaceful protester from a violent one and from what I witnessed, they bashed the right ones. But not hard enough.

The most frightening thing was not the violence, but the fact that these people are our supposed future Doctors, Solicitors, MP’s and so on!

Is it just me? :open_mouth: :confused:

I’m just glad somebody has the chutzpah to kick up about what’s going on. The working man in this country is picking up the bill as usual for the city ■■■■■■■■■ who ■■■■■■ up and you ■■■■■ want lie down and take it up the chuff! ■■■■■■■ good luck to the anarchists or whatever they are, now get back to reading your Sun!

I’m just glad somebody has the chutzpah to kick up about what’s going on. The working man in this country is picking up the bill as usual for the city [zb] who [zb] up and you [zb] want lie down and take it up the chuff! [zb] good luck to the anarchists or whatever they are, now get back to reading your Sun!

Have you got a hoodie by any chance? :laughing:

I would agree with your post, even filling in the ■■■■■■■ gaps i’ve got the ■■■■■■■ gist of it! I’ve got no problem with anybody that wants to break or smash things up as long as they don’t start crying on BBC news when they’ve got blood running down their face from a coppers baton.

I’ve been nicked more times than I care to remember in my younger years, but I ALWAYS accepted any comeuppance I got as an occupational hazard, that’s my real point.

If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime as they say.

But good luck to em anyway…

Any zb who covers their face to involve themselves in criminality should be shot with rubber bullets, anyone else who covers their faces in public places should be dropped with a water cannon, whether that person is an IRA politician, a drug dealer, Hoodie or Muslim

Wheel Nut:
Any zb who covers their face to involve themselves in criminality should be shot with rubber bullets, anyone else who covers their faces in public places should be dropped with a water cannon, whether that person is an IRA politician, a drug dealer, Hoodie or Muslim

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I have no problem with people peacefully protesting about government cuts.I cannot condone the mindless vandalism and destruction that went on in London.
We will all have to pay more on our insurance premiums,to cover the claims for the damage those idiots did.