Rigid Tramping

As I live on the south coast, I guess I have to cast a bit further to find work (That’s my theory at least, I think I might be barking up the wrong tree though).

Anyway, does anyone know of any firms that run rigid trampers and might consider taking on new drivers south of Oxford way? I’ve heard wiseman mentioned many times but from anything I can find they don’t seem to operate rigid sleepers.

Any help would really be appreciated, thanks :slight_smile:

Try some of the import/export firms around Hampshire. I delivered flour for export to the Channel Islands last week, and noticed some firms running rigid sleepers (Coastline etc). Don’t lose heart, we have rigid sleepers although not trampers, we do odd nights away for our Northern and Cornish runs.

wisemans dont operate sleeper rigids i work for them. Good look on the job front. :slight_smile:

wisemans dont operate sleeper rigids i work for them. Good look on the job front. :slight_smile:

Ah, that’s one company I was looking to contact. Tried ringing a few firms that run over to jersey etc but no luck. Might be in with a different local firm though.

jonny74:

+1 and if you did want to work for them and you live in Oxford you need to move near to a depot closer to you which could be in the North or in Northampton