Rigid Drivers! Your turn to help me out! You did ask

We did the feature about artic jobs in T&D thanks to people here, but all you rigid guys then said “What about us?”…Well, ask and thee shall receive (or something like that), the Ed’s agreed to cover non-bendy jobs as well! :grimacing:

Needless to say there’s a catch, however, because now it’s over to you guys to stick your head above the parapet and PM me your email addys so you, too, can be sent one of Radley’s ■■■■ Questionnaires in order that I can actually write the thing! :wink:

Any and all rigid jobs please, I don’t care what you do we need to know about it. No names will be required, so you can be totally honest with completely immunity from prosecution. :sunglasses:

In theory I reckon the job’ll take you a maximum of 10 minutes, but p’raps one of the guys who did an artic version can let you know more accurately, 'cos I might be way off… :blush: …It’ll be exactly the same questions they had that I’ll be punting out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Many thanks in advance! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Missed all this earlier. What’s it about?

Ah. Forgot not everyone’ll have seen the previous post or the published result. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Sorry. :blush: :grimacing: Have a linky: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=123228&p=1917064#p1917064

Oh, and no, I don’t know why it goes straight to the last post. It’ll be something I’ve done, no doubt. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Just scroll back to the top, eh? Ta. :blush: :unamused: :grimacing:

Still trying to figure the workings of this site Lucy so be gentle with me, but PM and email add sent. [FACE WITH LOOK OF TRIUMPH]

Sent you my email address.

Pm sent

Thankyou lads! You all have PM and email… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Lucy:
but p’raps one of the guys who did an artic version can let you know more accurately,

Goodness, you didn’t say that did you. They’re sensitive souls. Now we’ll be up to our nuts in more bleeding heart rigid posts.

FROFLMFAO!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks to those who’ve contacted me so far… Keep 'em coming please! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’m in.

Thanks! :grimacing:

Keep 'em coming people - the more of you who step forward the better the feature will be! :sunglasses:

I’ve PM’d. Whether my say is of any use is to be seen :L

Done and sent back! What happens now?

Not a lot, you’ve done all you need to do, so thankyou very much. I’ll put a note on here when it’s coming out, but it’ll be a couple of months I should think - lead times for T&D are always long. :wink:

Thanks again…And as some kid called Oliver is supposed to have said, “Please Sir, can I have some more?” :grimacing:

THIS is the current thread, guys…A comment you’ll understand if you look at the other one! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheeky bounce back up the list…Getting a great response to this, so thankyou, but the more the merrier! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to my free mag subscription… Oops :blush: :laughing:

Drift:
Looking forward to my free mag subscription… Oops :blush: :laughing:

Me too… :cry: :cry: :cry: