Rigid about about a rigid

Indeed, glad I did it. Don’t mind improving my skills in them but do prefer the artics! :smiley:

That overhang takes some getting used to.

Too right; I was having kittens at every turn, but at least it made me uber careful.

Turning right with that axle up is always fun.

saw one the other day wit a steer rear about that long went round tight turns sweet as nut looked strange though having a rear steer on a rigid

I don’t even want to think about it! It’s certainly given me a new found respect for class 2 drivers. I take my hat off to you, I really do!

nick2008:
saw one the other day wit a steer rear about that long went round tight turns sweet as nut looked strange though having a rear steer on a rigid

A lot of 26 tonners have rear steers. Its more common on wagons with moffets.

TheMissus:

Suddenly a bit happier not in an artic after all.

Sorry, it wouldn’t let me put them all in one post for some reason.

You can see down the sides and its nicley trimmed. Wish we had that luxuary in Devon/Cornwall :laughing:

Radar19:

nick2008:

A lot of 26 tonners have rear steers. Its more common on wagons with moffets.

I’ve got a whole lot of love for my rear steer. Just got watch out when you are going backwards, as you can end up taking a gentle corner far too tightly!