Ridgemonkey Products

Evening all

Recently purchased a couple of products to use for cooking meals while on nights out and I have to say I am very impressed indeed, anybody else use these? i know yes I could prepare meals at the weekend but I thought I would give these ago and they are really good for quick snacks too like toasties etc and the bigger one is great for doing Korma or Curry, I am no Gordon Ramsey though so I have yet to get it down to perfection :laughing:

Not familiar with the name. Any links to the products you use?

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 … UTF8&psc=1

amazon.co.uk/Ridgemonkey-Gu … -1-catcorr

I delivered to them in Merseyside a few years ago and after a demo of a few products i found one i wanted and it worked out spot on for a quick cheese & ham toastie etc…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

excellent slightly overpriced products,but as good quality as you will find and ideal for the job.
usually better priced on ebay though theres plenty of non name similar types there also.
youtube is full of how to cook blablabla videos of ridgemonkey stiff.

dieseldog999:
excellent slightly overpriced products,but as good quality as you will find and ideal for the job.
usually better priced on ebay though theres plenty of non name similar types there also.
youtube is full of how to cook blablabla videos of ridgemonkey stiff.

Dieseldog funny enough those are the videos I have been watching as my cooking skills are somewhat poor but agreed with slightly overpriced but quality stuff though and very happy

This link below should help.Great little device.

youtube.com/results?search_ … ey+recipes

I’ve been using their products for years.
Everything they make is robust.

Got the RidgeMonkey a while back… Brilliant piece of kit…

The heard about the ‘SQ Pan’… Much bigger and deeper… Another brilliant pan.

Then company banned us from using gas stoves in the cab! (Windows open or not)!!! :cry: :unamused:

Now have a RoadPro… 12 Volt, so I’m now using their electric instead!