Richards Transport Regina

Had to go down in my car to carrot-cruncher ville (a.k.a. King’s Lynn) earlier and it seems as though the A17 and the Fens have had some kind of psychological effect on me! Seeing all the combines etc. reminded me of Saskatchewan at harvest time and then I remembered a Canadian company that I was in touch with for a while… Richards Heavy Haulage from Regina… I remember going to a CAT agricultural dealer just North of the city and I’m guessing that they’re based somewhere in that vicinity… Does anyone know of them?? …This sounds like a mission for Flat To The Mat!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know them,they’re just around the corner from our plant.Good family business,and like all trucking outfits in the Province are currently hiring.Check their website.If you’re getting itchy feet again,I fully recommend DJ Knoll transport in White City,super bulkers,vans,and recently tanks.

Spoke to Boyd Richards a couple of years ago… Seemed keen but they’d never employed a foreign national at the time… Wouldn’t mind going back for harvest season and having another look around but unfortunately my Canadian WP expired back in April… :frowning: As you’ll know these things take time so maybe I’ll have to wait untill next year… :confused: On the other hand I’ve just been offered a job over here on a self-employed basis… £8.20 an hour minus any damages to vehicle… Send firm an invoice at the end of the month and get paid 25-30 days later… Starting to think the old passport is going to be seeing a bit more ink sooner rather than later… No good reason to stay here, I hate the [zb]ing place and have done for several years… :imp:

Maybe it’s time to bite the bullet and go the PNP route,no more hassle with work permits and visas.You too can waste a whole afternoon watching the Riders give away 21 points in the 4th quarter for another loss :unamused:

MUPPETS…!!! Then again what do you expect from a team that can’t count how many men are on the field (remember the Grey Cup game against Montreal 2/3 years ago :blush: :blush: )■■? At least this latest farce wasn’t against the Blue Bombers :open_mouth: …Faster Gun will have to write a new song about them now… :laughing:

Knoll’s website looks alright and I suppose I’ve done my fair share of grain hauling so who knows??
It’s something to consider I guess…