Richard long looking for drivers euro

euro work in eadt paper

I’m not surprised considering his drivers turnover. As I have said before I enjoyed working there once away from the yard. Its fine if you dont mind being treated like a moron :slight_smile:

Just a tip for anyone thinking of applying… take your brain along for the interview then if you get the job… leave it at home, cos you’ll not need to think for yourself.

I spoke to Mrs Long,she has a problem with untidy drivers that wear jogging trousers,a pet hate,i guess.Will she like my mullet hair do from the 70`s.

toby1234abc:
I spoke to Mrs Long,she has a problem with untidy drivers that wear jogging trousers,a pet hate,

And that is a problem how?

She asked me if i wear joggers,she said they arrive at interview with dirty clothes.

nice one Raymondo, I also been and gone on there a few times over the yrs, as they are local to me, & me being freelance, I use them like they use me :smiling_imp:
as for the “Joggers” maybee the company Rott dog thing like to pull them done 7 bite the nad’s :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
oh & I didn’t mean Lorraine :wink: :wink:

dont apply if your overweight. my mate got knocked back because off it, they said he would have trouble securing machines down.

Mmmm… No overweight drivers & no jogging pants eh? that rules a lot of our knights of the road out then :slight_smile:

Fatism at its best :laughing:

It saves me typing a CV out then, it is so tiring doing that! :laughing:

I loved the job and would go back tomorrow if they made the weekend pay more attractive. the pay structure was good but no incentive to stay away weekends

Dave O`Donnell:
nice one Raymondo, I also been and gone on there a few times over the yrs, as they are local to me, & me being freelance, I use them like they use me :smiling_imp:
as for the “Joggers” maybee the company Rott dog thing like to pull them done 7 bite the nad’s :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
oh & I didn’t mean Lorraine :wink: :wink:

alright mate hows it going?

a smart looking driver give a good impresion of the company
a fat driver with joggers &scraggy Tshirt doesnt look profssional
i wouldnt want it at our company :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Daf Man 480:
a smart looking driver give a good impresion of the company
a fat driver with joggers &scraggy Tshirt doesnt look profssional
i wouldnt want it at our company :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I worked for a company that insisted that you always wore the cheap washed out grey polo shirt that they gave you, but i argued that my nicely pressed cotton shirt looked smarter and was agreed with by many others. their argument was that i was the one meeting the customer. my argument was i have worked here for 3 yrs and never once met a customer only some ignorant warehouse knob who usually cant even speak English and only grunts at me while making me wait to be unloaded at some god forsaken back door that im not aloud thrue so even the work force don’t get to see me.

Cant comment on what they’re like now but once went back to the yard for the start of another stint over the water to find that every electrical item had been removed from my truck on Loraines/Richards orders, my stuff that is. So I kicked up a stink and was told to speak to Volvos motor lecky who actually agreed with me that I had wired it in all in correctly. Loraine was not amused but at least I got my own way that time. Could be a good job if they were to remember we are now in the 21st century and not in the dark days when ‘landed gentry’ like Richard owned his serfs but now actually employs them to do a job that he could not pursue to completion without the drivers. Would still do it again though. Also once phoned a company in Elmswell between jobs at sea and was told ‘We WONT employ drivers who have worked for Longs’. Charming !!!

How do I apply?
This eadt paper, is it a UK paper?
Better yet, can I have an internet link to this, please?

Smart dressed agency driver interested in European work. Mainly English speaker.
Jeans and trainers not my style - for work that is.

white van:
euro work in eadt paper

Ninefifty:
How do I apply?

Smart dressed agency driver interested in European work. Mainly English speaker.

white van:
euro work in eadt paper

“East Anglia Daily Times” I think.
just type in Richard Long on google and you will get them

Ninefifty:
How do I apply?

white van:
euro work in eadt paper

Mainly English speaker !!!
Does your surname end with either ‘ski’ or ‘nic’ ?