Rhys Davis Transport - Any Info Please?

Has anyone any ideas what Rhys Davis Transport are like to work for, there based in Cardiff but have a West Yorkshire depot too, there advertising Class 1 and 2 at the moment, what do they carry? what trucks ? pay ? etc… Thanks!!

They talk to you through a small hole in the wall.

typing Rhys Davis into the “Search” revealed THIS :wink:

Hope this helps Toby

Mmmm they sound promising then, the Class 2 is part time which would maybe suit me right now.

Well i sent the application in and a copy of my passport and pass sheet, and today they sent it all back saying i need to send copies of my licence which i can’t as its being processed at Swansea still. Boohoo!!

They need to see your licence to make sure you haven’t racked up 8 zillion penalty points :wink:

But its a bugger when the closing dates 15th and i’m sure they could have interviewed me etc with view to a decision pending my licence being correct etc…

Try explaining that to them, they may still be interested or they may not. If they are not, then that speaks volumes as to what sort of firm they are.

Semtex:
Try explaining that to them, they may still be interested or they may not. If they are not, then that speaks volumes as to what sort of firm they are.

i wrote it in extra information, and copied them my pass certificate too, anyway i hope my licence gets here soon, its 2week today i passed, even agencies wont register me with no licence.

they run in the Midlands as well on a contract to Associated Weavers
carpets from Belgie bought in by Subbies

Sods law my licence has arrived today lol… :confused:

As a company they seem to be above board and legal,but ,as I found out after going for a job based in appleton thorn,the pay is pure comedy.I politely said it wasnt for me and left the interview.
Seem a decent bunch if you need experience though?

got a full time job with them running out of haydock. turned it down the gross pay was £375 per week but you have to complete upwards of 25 drops i think per day . if you dont you lose a bonus of £10 per day so if you didnt complete all drops for a week you would lose £50 off your gross.

that seems a bit unfair on the bonus. if they want any drivers toby rockware glass are good well christian salvesten. i think it through an agency mostly but it’s good work.

thanks steve.