rhys davies logistics

Hi all.

Currently employed by Freightroute @ Durham.

Have seen jobs advertised for rhys davies logistics in Washington.

Currently working 0500 - 1700 for FR.

Rhys Davis basic £ is 3K more than FR.

Does anybody have any personal opinions/ experiences that I could use to decide whether I should stay at FR or apply for RD?

Any comments, negative or otherwise gratefully received.

Didnt even know there was a Rhys Davies in washington :confused:

It must be quite a new depot then coz it isnt even on theRDFL website

But if Rhys Davies Cardiff (head office) are anything to go by then they seem ok
Think you need someone with more localised knowledge

Thanks Reef, the first thing I did actually was check the main website, but it hasn’t been updated fir approx 6 months.

I had a bit snoop around the VOSA site and they have approved an operators licence for an area in Washington, so perhaps it is going to be a new venture.

I do like working for FR, but am stuck on rigids, and having to get up at 0400 mon to sat to load 5 rigids and an Artic with a colleague, and then drive my own rigid for 5 of those days.

I have a CE now and really want to get some experience under my belt.

It’s annoying me that I can’t get any at FR and the Merc rigids we have are heaps of scrap on X reg plates.

We seem like the only FR depot in the country with mierda (Spanish for ■■■) vehicles.

:smiley: I have done a few days for them in the past 6 months Matchbox at the Haydock depot and found them to be pleasant, fairly well organised and completely “by the book”. :smiley:

montana man:
:smiley: I have done a few days for them at the Haydock depot and found them to be pleasant, fairly well organised and completely “by the book”. :smiley:

Yep replace haydock with cardiff and thats exactly what i would say too