rhys davies freight logistics

morning, does any driver out there know what rhys davies are like to drive for.honest answers please. :question:

Did some work for them out of taffs well on the agency when back in the UK was dumped with an old MERC inside of the unit had been abused over the years but least my load was ready to go. Would i go do more work for them? maybe in a different unit so i guess its down to what sort of work you be doing for them and in this day and age a job is a job

Not worked for them do load a bit of export out of Taffs Well now and again, find the office bods very helpful and they were the last time I was there polite to their own drivers, asking not telling when giving out jobs, flt skivers a good bunch too, that should get me a free coffee next time I’m there!

The firm’s been around since Adam was a lad, so they should know the score by now. Used to do a bit of subbing for them and always found the chaps decent. The kit usually looks pretty good, too.

I work for them currently, not best, but by far not worse…

Repairs sometimes take a bit long but the staff are ok, depending on what depot

Lads are a good laugh and its a good community, but can have some crap to do at times.

Money is decent and always on time weekly, plus they offer pensions after trial period :laughing: Which is a good scheme

You get good uniform, not cheap tatty stuff, expensive but quality uniform with choice of bodywarmer / fleece / shirts / sweatshirt / 3x trousers (if ur gona get boots then get upgraded for £10) They pay for everything in uniform except upgrades… (if u want better than standard)

What depot you looking at ?