reversing

driving home yesterday m62 eastbound nothing much really apart from the prat who was parked up just past the m18 /m62 split on the 62 hard shoulder hazards on i thought he had broken down but no he was reversing must have missed his turning rather than carry on to the next junction and get there he reversed back to the m18 .about 1815
phoned a mate who was approx 15 mins behind to warn him. but the prat had gone by the time he got nr the m18 amazing he never caused a major incident with that manouvre

Polish ■■?:lol:

There’s always one who can’t get it right then is far too busy and important to go round to the next exit. :unamused:

What a pillock, reversing up the shoulder, then crossing into the slip (it’s a full speed sliproad onto the 18 from 62 as well…don’t have to come off the limiter!)

limeyphil:
Polish ■■?:lol:

not sure and i wouldnt like to speculate i think prattish more like

I would imagine the police already knew. Aren’t there CCTV traffic cameras in that area?

No. Saw something even worse in that area last night. In my town there’s an annual Land Rover club gathering. One poor sod didn’t make it and broke down just after the end of the sliproad from the M18 onto M62E. Another of his club mates must;ve decided to stop and help him. I watched said mate reversing his Humvee complete with big sod off caravan up the hard shoulder to this one that’s broken down. He must’ve had at least 1/4 mile to reverse.

And where was trafpol? Parked on the other side of the Ouse bridge so he couldn’t see it.

Muppets.