"Reversing" failure no 2

Sadly failed my Class 2 “Reversing” excercise test for the second time today. Both times I managed the positioning ok but ended up hitting the end sign.
I’ve done it a number of times successfully in practicing so I know I can do it.
Anyone have any fail safe tips on how NOT to repeat the feat in tomorrows early morning re-test?

Park it in the bay on pre test, and if the bay area has any markings or anything on the floor use that as a marker as you line it up to you out the drivers window, make it your stopping marker,then it should be a perfect reverse upto the barrier everytime as you have your marker.

If nothing on the floor, make your own .I.e bit of a mud mark,bit of a crack in the concrete ect.

Yes I know some use cable ties on back of the truck ,but I always found my own mark on the floor.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
Park it in the bay on pre test, and if the bay area has any markings or anything on the floor use that as a marker as you line it up to you out the drivers window, make it your stopping marker,then it should be a perfect reverse upto the barrier everytime as you have your marker.

If nothing on the floor, make your own .I.e bit of a mud mark,bit of a crack in the concrete ect.

Yes I know some use cable ties on back of the truck ,but I always found my own mark on the floor.

Thanks for the advice rearaxle.

I thought all training vehicles had a marker (red blob) on the rear mudguard that lined up with the hatched markings when you look at it in your mirror? (Blue line)

stu675:
I thought all training vehicles had a marker (red blob) on the rear mudguard that lined up with the hatched markings when you look at it in your mirror? (Blue line)

When I did my class 1 and D,the markers were missing so made my own markers the way i explained.

Third time lucky!!! Thought the gods were against me when I had issues with the gears before starting but got there in the end.
Thanks everyone for the advice.

congratulations! :smiley: