Reversing cameras

tango boy:
Most quarries won’t let you in without one nowdays :unamused: :unamused:

Never been asked if i have a reversing camera at a quarry yet…

I wouldn’t need a camera, I’ve raised kids… eyes up me arse.

Ahhh Right, I get it now, it’s a conspiracy, a joke…a wind up on me. :smiley:
You have all got together and suggested somebody comes on and suggests something bloody ridiculous, and funny, … then Rob, …me, bites, takes the ■■■■, and everybody just ignores me, :smiley: and carries on as if it was a perfectly normal suggestion ie…to have a miniature bloody aircraft flying behind a driver to help him see where he is going and for reversing on to a bay :laughing: .
Even Peterm hasn’t ridiculed it. Now if Juddian or even desypete says nowt, then that proves it. :laughing: :laughing:

BeakFreak81:

tango boy:

Never been asked if i have a reversing camera at a quarry yet…

Lucky you

Robroy, you’re too kind. The article was to back up my claim about the 50m thing. I am still wearing small trousers and if I can’t solve a problem in a sensible way, I go all out to consider anything, cos I like to solve problems and to succeed. Bit like the Sherlock Holmes thing about eliminating all the obvious stuff then what’s left, however stupidly unreal etc. I could have said quadcopter, on reflection… :blush: and I could have thought “What could go wrong?”, a bit sooner in the process… :confused:

This one has night vision

images-2.jpeg

Sumsmeister:
Robroy, you’re too kind. The article was to back up my claim about the 50m thing. I am still wearing small trousers and if I can’t solve a problem in a sensible way, I go all out to consider anything, cos I like to solve problems and to succeed. Bit like the Sherlock Holmes thing about eliminating all the obvious stuff then what’s left, however stupidly unreal etc. I could have said quadcopter, on reflection… :blush: and I could have thought “What could go wrong?”, a bit sooner in the process… :confused:

Don’t know if you are literally still in short pants :smiley: , but if you are, and if you are a rich kid, get your Dad to follow you around in his helicopter…job sorted :sunglasses: …you’re welcome.

shreck:
This one has night vision

Ha ha, Jihady Johns last vision ! [emoji95]

robroy:
Don’t know if you are literally still in short pants :smiley: , but if you are, and if you are a rich kid, get your Dad to follow you around in his helicopter…job sorted :sunglasses: …you’re welcome.

Not rich and Dad died in 2000 after 8 years fighting leukaemia. His last job was in the MT section, RAF Valley on Anglesey, so the helicopter may have been a possibility…
Some say I have a sense of humour, others know I’m already tangential when I go off at a tangent…

Sorry Rob. It’s just that I was jeffing speechless. :smiley:

tango boy:

Even back in 2002 when I finished they wouldn’t, at some places somebody even got in the cab to check they worked before letting you load. I have them fitted on my van, one facing the rear and the other looking down at the towball so that I can hook the trailer up easily, wouldn’t be without one now.

Pete.