Revenge....

Got mine today…

And saved a few motorists some points…

Pulled into a layby, Scamera parked in there, but taking up a load of space, meaning I could not get in fully, so stood on the horn, one of the two operatives moved the van forward, so I pulled right up to the back of the van, thus buggering up thier view of the road…

Had only pulled in to meet the missus as I had bought some filters for the tub, but could not carry them home on the bike…

Needless to say the crew were packing the gear away, thinking i was there for a while, its only a small thing, but very enjoyable…

Begs the question, why 2 oppos, I was under the impression that they were single manned, poss one to write down bike reg’s, or take pictures of bike reg’s or poss just training??

Begs another question -
Why did they go to the far end of the layby and not the entry end to stop anyone doing what you did :confused: :confused: :confused: - daft beggars…

Its not a big layby Rog, car was right at the start of it, scamera van parked bang in the middle, poss could have got in front of him but it would have been titgh, more fun to make them move… :wink: :wink:

poss one to write down bike reg’s, or take pictures of bike reg’s

Saw one on the A5 by Wall Island only yesterday, they now have a forward facing camera as well to catch bikes once they have passed the van - sneaky sods.

why dont they just get a car with a google earth type camera with a 360 view point then then can see everything :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sam

ROG:
Begs another question -
Why did they go to the far end of the layby and not the entry end to stop anyone doing what you did :confused: :confused: :confused: - daft beggars…

Apparently Rog,they haven’t got the authority to shut a layby down as more often than not they are manned by civillian camera partnership snotbags

tenspot:
Apparently Rog,they haven’t got the authority to shut a layby down

They do not need to - just position the van at the start of the layby and not the far end of it - that way no-one can block the view of the camera…