Revenge is sweet.

Tales a plenty of being messed around for no good reason so what are your tales of revenge.

Mine was while delivering to a store who are notoriously slow, lazy, rude and when asked for someone to come and check the seal and help unload the store “manager” said we don’t have time for that just get on with it, put it where you can. So I did, broke the seal unloaded the 15 or so pallets blocking the goods lift, the final pallet was positioned with the pallet truck against the wall and dropped. Made a note on the run manifest store declined to sign and left while the home delivery guy was jumping up down, round &round as his deliveries were in the goods lift. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

No comeback and never got told to just get on with it again. Thick drivers eh, what can you do with them. :laughing: :laughing:

nowt to do with trucking,
while i was serving in the army we had a cow of a clark who would go out of her way to ruin your day, walking past her room one night in belfast and i realised she would leave her ironing board and iron outside in the corridor, used the iron for a loo break one night, nothing worse than steamed wee on your clothes :slight_smile:

Forklift driver says you must be thick or aint been here before because you would no i will tip you when am ready .

i foillowed with it’s booked in for such and such time his reply i dont give a f**k i asked where the managers office was so could get my delivery note signed and return the goods back to there orign .

soon booked his ideas and attitude up and could not be more helpfull after pointing me in diretions of burger van and which ones to avoid 26pallets tipped in 30mins signed and on my way

Many years ago, had a delivery of 75 boxes of liquid ice cream. Weighed in at 1 ton. Had an argument with the shop owner but made the delivery.
Next time I got him, I rerouted so that it was my first drop.
At 6AM, I doorstepped the 1 ton load of ice cream, and dissapeared into the distance. Found out later that the door opened outwards, so he had to shift it to get the door open, then shift it again. Result

wirralpete:
while i was serving in the army we had a cow of a clark who would go out of her way to ruin your day, walking past her room one night in belfast and i realised she would leave her ironing board and iron outside in the corridor, used the iron for a loo break one night, nothing worse than steamed wee on your clothes :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Working in a frozen warehouse, we got a new set of Reach FLT’s a good few years ago with heated cabs fitted. I know of one annoying driver who found a defrosting kipper under his seat.

Whilst working on security for Kwik Save many moons ago, one driver was rather upset after he found fifth wheel grease stuffed under his doorhandles and anywhere else it could go. pretty sure the shunters were to blame.

wont say where this happened but as you say revenge is sweet lol

years ago stopped at a burger van ordered a butty and a tea she said is whatever price and i handed over a nice new crispy £10 note waiting for my change she turned round and said i cant accept this its a forgery and handed me back a crapy screwed up £10 note i said thats not the note i just gave you she said it was so started arguing with her she then got on phone and 2 mins later 2 big duffers turned up and threatend smash my lorry and me if i didnt f###k off

so off i went not worth the aggro for a tenner but really ■■■■■■ off

few weeks later about 2am in the morning i was passing the same place seen the burger van all alone in laybye sat up on its blocks lol pulled in positioned back of trailer in line with the burger van stuck her in reverse and wacked the thing with a good speed knocking the ■■■■■ out of it and leaving it in a very distressed state

damm sure it cost the theiving barstewards a lot more than a tenner to sort it out

The nobs at the old Netto RDC at South Elmsall. Self unloading your pallets and putting them higgledy-piggledy so that they’re unable to drive their long reach pallet truck through them gets them rather worked up! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

Rob K:
The nobs at the old Netto RDC at South Elmsall. Self unloading your pallets and putting them higgledy-piggledy so that they’re unable to drive their long reach pallet truck through them gets them rather worked up! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

every time I went there I did the same :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: used to wind em up no end :lol

mezzzz1211:

Rob K:

every time I went there I did the same :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: used to wind em up no end :lol

:laughing: :laughing:

wigan:
wont say where this happened but as you say revenge is sweet lol

years ago stopped at a burger van ordered a butty and a tea she said is whatever price and i handed over a nice new crispy £10 note waiting for my change she turned round and said i cant accept this its a forgery and handed me back a crapy screwed up £10 note i said thats not the note i just gave you she said it was so started arguing with her she then got on phone and 2 mins later 2 big duffers turned up and threatend smash my lorry and me if i didnt f###k off

so off i went not worth the aggro for a tenner but really ■■■■■■ off

few weeks later about 2am in the morning i was passing the same place seen the burger van all alone in laybye sat up on its blocks lol pulled in positioned back of trailer in line with the burger van stuck her in reverse and wacked the thing with a good speed knocking the [zb] out of it and leaving it in a very distressed state

cool :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

damm sure it cost the theiving barstewards a lot more than a tenner to sort it out

wirralpete:

…and there was me thinking you wouldn’t be giving her the steam off your ■■■■. :open_mouth: :laughing:

Last week I had a trailer swap to do. When I got to the yard in question I went and asked what they wanted done and was dismissed with an airy wave by someone who’d apparently lost the power of speech. So I dropped my trailer where I strongly suspected…
a) they wouldn’t really want it there
because…
b) they wouldn’t be able to unload the trailer :grimacing:

picked my empty trailer up and hightailed it back to the yard.

I was on my way home at 4am when my phone rang and at the other end was a manager BEGGING me to come back and move the trailer cos they had no-one else to do it! :laughing:

Turned up on a job a few months back to do a skip exchange.

Said skip was buried behind a car and a load of tyres.

Off i went to get the car and tyre shifted, 20 mins later a guy came to move then car, once he did he started to walk off, i asked him what he was going to do about the tyres, his reply was “it’s not my problem”.

Fair enough i thought, so i moved them myself.

As i was about to leave the same guy came back out and said he couldn’t move any of the cars, my reply, " not my problem"

BradCarTransporter:

Off i went to get the car and tyre shifted, 20 mins later a guy came to move then car, once he did he started to walk off, i asked him what he was going to do about the tyres, his reply was “it’s not my problem”.

As i was about to leave the same guy came back out and said he couldn’t move any of the cars, my reply, " not my problem"

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

BradCarTransporter:

Quality :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fantastic :laughing: :laughing:

I was delivering a load of type 1 stone to a site
As per usual i asked the site foreman where he wanted it just down there came the reply.well just down there was a muddy puddle after a great deal of discussion
And being called everything bar a christian i explained i couldnt tip as the ground was soft
The answer came tip it where the (zb) you want then so i did right up against the site office and carpark enterance 30 ton makes a big heap lol

the big un:
As per usual i asked the site foreman where he wanted it just down there came the reply.well just down there was a muddy puddle after a great deal of discussion
And being called everything bar a christian i explained i couldnt tip as the ground was soft
The answer came tip it where the (zb) you want then so i did right up against the site office and carpark enterance 30 ton makes a big heap lol

Yes my son :wink: LOL :laughing:

tango boy:

the big un:

Yes my son :wink: LOL :laughing:

Didnt have time to get the kettle on…