Revamped FHs.

Anyone had the pleasure of getting one of the revamped Volvo FHs as an early xmas pressie?Seen a few in the local Volvo dealer on Friday while dropping mine off for service but could only peer in through the window as they were locked up.(obviously)Couldnt see much as it was getting dark.Just wondered if the insides were much of an improvement on the old ones as you cant really tell from pictures in mags.

Company where I park my truck are having one this Friday on Lowriders, will do my best to have a poke round in it and get some pics up on here

The company in Burcsough i sub contract to have got a new FH 500 all painted up due to go out on the road beginning of next month. Will be interesting to have a look around the inside.

Is there any pics on the Volvo website ?

haulier:
The company in Burcsough i sub contract to have got a new FH 500 all painted up due to go out on the road beginning of next month. Will be interesting to have a look around the inside.

johnsons by any chance?

FH Cab

I don’t like the sound of the lower bottom bunk :frowning:

I think AW Jenkinson have got some. I wish they had facelifted the FM at the sametime. :confused:

Aye theres pics on Volvo website and in the usual mags but cant really get a good idea of the changes.Nowt much changed on outside except for grille and headlights.Thought i would try and get info first hand of a driver rather than overhyped bull of the manufacturers website.They arent gonna say its crap!!

Spot on there Mark :wink:

FMs been revamped as well Big Bear,now do a LXL cab,more height than a standard Gobstopper!!

haulier:
Spot on there Mark :wink:

will have too kepp my eyes open 4 this, wa do u drive 4 them??

1 of them white r series?

Good picture of that Johnsons new motor in the paint shop on lorryspotting.com.Looks the dogs!!

DAFMAD:
FH Cab

I don’t like the sound of the lower bottom bunk :frowning:

hehehe… anyone for a shrink session■■? reminds me some what of a psychologists couch, though from what I hear on the grapevine its supposed to be ■■■■ comfy to sleep on.