Reusable suction mount for cam/phone?

It’s getting ridiculous the frequency of daily assaults on the road by aggressive drivers, sadly some of them “professional” ones. I bought a suction mount for my phone and used it as a dash cam a few times but since I drive a different truck every day (I’m agency lowlife scum wannabe “driver”) I’m afraid it will wear out quickly so I stopped using it. The older trucks don’t even have their own dash cams so I badly need one, the question is can someone recommend one that records on demand (not only a loop when collision occurs) and to that a suitable mount of some kind which can be used over and over, as in taken away at the end of the shift then used again etc.

Ta

Bit confused as to whether you want a dashcam or suction cup recommendation, but if dashcam then I use a Nextbase 412G. Give it a 32GB SD card and it loops for 4 hours and if you press one of the buttons it stores the last 3 mins permanently (unless you format the card).

Suction cup still going strong and it gets taken in and out of trucks daily, plus dropped a few times. Just buy a decent SD card of class 10 type from memory and plug into cig lighter (works 12/24v) or USB socket.

Very good quality pics and works at night.

I use these things, stick to almost anything and insanely sticky. And once they lose their stickiness just wash them and they’re as good as new

Car Phone Holder Sticky Pad,6pcs Reusable Washable Fixate Anti-Slip Cell Gel Sticky Pads for Cell Phone,Pad,Car GPS,Kitchen Cabinets,Tile,Mirrors,Whiteboards amazon.co.uk/dp/B0761RCV53/ … CDbBEKMHTX

I don’t see why a conventional “suction cup” mount should wear out very quickly just because you swap vehicles daily. I’ve used them with satnavs for several years now, removing them every day, without issue.