Retest - Cat C

Other thing which examiner kept saying and is true ‘Today is an assessment of if I feel you met the standards set by DVSA and law on the 60mins however if you pass today it is just a big long path for which your constantly learn and be asset by employer but always remember its your licence and you worked hard to get it so don’t be daft’

Very well done

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

what did you do at the start which made you feel like you failed?

my go tomorrow. brought some rescue remedy for the nerves, already feeling anxiety

MinkyMike:
what did you do at the start which made you feel like you failed?

my go tomorrow. brought some rescue remedy for the nerves, already feeling anxiety

Well mines was just lost my gears & undue hesitation.

Only got 1 minor this time for Gears and he just explained just once I got ‘fumble’ about at a stop and was just a stopped and clutch went into over-ride.

Best advice I can tell you is go to bed early, Just stay calm and just take it easy!!! don’t rush about, may be last time you ever get to go easy and just cruise along without deadlines! - I found speaking to examiner helped me a lot but we found something in common which helped!

Well done mate, and good luck to MinkyMike! :smiley:

And you cruise whether you have deadline or not, as rushing will only ever save a minute or so, and probably cost you a lot more most of the time. So take notice of what your examiner said. It’s your licence and not your employers!!!

Well don it payed off in the end but very costly, and you hardly had any hours. look around next time for a proper price and look to the company before hand, ask the question what if I fail, how much does it cost?

ash 001:
Well don it payed off in the end but very costly, and you hardly had any hours. look around next time for a proper price and look to the company before hand, ask the question what if I fail, how much does it cost?

Yeah, I actually in two minds about might take my ce with a different training company as they have full automatics and slightly cheaper and cheaper resit but around £50 and £100 cheaper on training week