result

just had a phone call from a possible new boss, chew his ideas over and phone him back when im ready :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Is it me, or is this a bit of a non-story (so far)?

Socketset:
Is it me, or is this a bit of a non-story (so far)?

No. It’s not just you.

ok, once uppon a time i worked as a night trunker driver class 2 , now then, the man at the top called the manager has given me and two other drivers notice to change our shift pattern, this isnt going suit me so ive been sending out a few cv,s and after doing a job i did last week with an agency i sent that company my cv and tonight i get a call. interview looming im going to hope a new job is coming :wink:

Then I trust this new job is driving a commercial vehicle since you may be lacking in the skill department to undertake telesales.Good luck.

Well, I hope you let the trucknet community know how you get on :laughing: :laughing:

Oh,the suspense,I am on the edge of my seat here.Hope you get a job out of it.

Fair play to you fella, I hope you get it. A change is as good as a rest they say.

heliguy10:
and after doing a job i did last week with an agency i sent that company my cv and tonight i get a call. interview looming im going to hope a new job is coming :wink:

In that case both you and the company best take a look at the agreement you have with the agency, as I have no doubt there will be a clause in it preventing you from working for them unless a substantial fee is paid.