RESPECT

Got to give a bit of respect to the gritter drivers who have done a good job this week :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

not on the a1 between newcastle and edinburgh they havent,road is worse than ice road truckers,it was like driving across a ploughed field,and skating rink at once,i did manage 20mph at one point,and guess what,in the 4-5 hours it took to drive i didnt see 1 gritter.

Nor in Kent the motorways are disgraceful.

Peterborough roads are good

people earn respect not demand to have it and with me the gritters have earned it

not here in fife, we ran out of grit last week and i havnt seen one gritter out here in the last week.

Ben9:
Nor in Kent the motorways are disgraceful.

Were they shut at any stage ? or just reduced lanes ?

They can only do what is humanly possible!
They only do as they are told!

Don’t forget, alot of that white stuff fell out of the sky!

I blame God, or the Russians for sending it all here. :wink:

As a trade plater I delivered enough snowploughs and gritters last year to keep the whole of britain free, last week I returneed from germany were I had been for the new year, between Dover and Manchester I didnt see one snowplough or gritter all the way up.

gogzy:
not here in fife, we ran out of grit last week and i havnt seen one gritter out here in the last week.

So should they have been running around empty then? :smiley:

Pat

Markgilly, i have one question for you. Do you live in Great Britain. The conditions of this countrys roads last week are disgusting. You obviously did not drive on the U.K.s roads or spent the week indoors. The whole gritting process in the home counties and East Anglia is rubbish. :unamused: