Research animals

No need to do any testing on animals at all. Just use Peado’s, ■■■■■■’s and terrorist’s instead.

Whether you’re vegetarian or not I feel you can still be against animal testing. The only live creatures I’d be happy to drive would be for a zoo or pigeon racing. I’m not convinced that testing on rabbits or rats proves absolute safety in humans but having known people who’ve died cancer I wouldn’t deny them a cure because it was tested on animals. Hopefully science will move ahead soon and create synthetic products whih will mimic human tissue and remove the need to test on animals.

Wheel Nut:

limeyphil:

switchlogic:
I’d rather be unemployed and wouldn’t do it for any amount of money.

don’t you like fluffy bunnies?
they look very cute in red lipstick.

They look a lot better laid next to some carrots and peas :wink:

Or under a crusty lid!

ashton gate:
No need to do any testing on animals at all. Just use Peado’s, ■■■■■■’s and terrorist’s instead.

+1

theonlybigman:

ashton gate:

+1

+2

There is even talk of the Military getting involved in the transport side of it. :open_mouth:

jessicas dad:

theonlybigman:

ashton gate:

+1

+2

+3

had to take a generator into HLS just before xmas but before hand our place had to hire a non sign written hiab truck, and the generator place had to remove all the signage identifying them off the set as well, and then take a very long detour back upto just outside glasgow to take the hire wagon back just incase some animal rights nutters were following me