Research and more research

The FMCSA has finally released CSA 2010 which grades carriers in different key areas and the info is now available for public view, all that is needed to view a certain carrier is the US DOT#, looks like our friends at H&R have been very active in some key areas :smiley: :smiley:
ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/SMS/Data/carrie … Ipc36LYsQ=

How did your lot do?

We had 154 inspections, 15 violations for silly stuff like a light out, a chip in the windscreen, no Canadian flag on a number plate (wtf?) 5 accidents (2 rollovers which were our fault, Dave’s head on & two others that weren’t our fault) and 17 tickets, mostly speeding in Illinois and a few log book violations, mostly 14hr rule stuff, not great, but we’re in the top 3% still :sunglasses:

newmercman:
How did your lot do?

We had 154 inspections, 15 violations for silly stuff like a light out, a chip in the windscreen, no Canadian flag on a number plate (wtf?) 5 accidents (2 rollovers which were our fault, Dave’s head on & two others that weren’t our fault) and 17 tickets, mostly speeding in Illinois and a few log book violations, mostly 14hr rule stuff, not great, but we’re in the top 3% still :sunglasses:

Here is Penners safety profile.
ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/SMS/Data/carrie … JZjeirBA==

This has had me amused for some time now :laughing:
I listen to the ‘know it alls’ giving their bull crap advice over the CB and talking out loud in truck stops with the very gulible and stupid listening with intent.
“They are gonna put points on yer licence, yup ! … get stopped fer a lamp out and it’s a point on yer licence” … says the pillock and all around look very scared. I actually got into a real argument with one huge blob who knew everything and was spouting off to a group of suckers in the Petro in Bordentown NJ and told him he was full of crap, I tried to explain that it was points on the driving record and not on the licence and all I got was “What would you know ? … [zb] imigrant”
“Obviously a lot more than you mate”
“Ya need ya ■■■ whipped”
“You need to loose a lot of fat if you hope to catch me and whip it you fat ■■■■■■■■ :laughing:
Then I ran :laughing:

Substituting stars for some of the letters doesn’t make that word become acceptable. dd