Research about innovation in concrete industry - help needed

Dear TruckNet community,

I don’t suppose you would be able to help me with the research I am working on in collaboration with Innovate UK and Sustainable Ventures about innovation in the concrete industry.

Your industry is changing rapidly in line with the technological developments and sustainability goals that the government is posing. I wanted to hear your thoughts on these matters, in particular, I’m looking to learn more about your goals to decrease CO2 emissions and water use, eliminate rejected loads, slump monitoring, GPS tracking etc.

If you would like to participate in a 30 min conversation or know someone who would be suitable, please drop me an email at agata.bendik@sustainableventures.co.uk. As a token of gratitude, I would like to offer a 1-hour free consultation about any of your technical, online or marketing needs, including grant applications.

I would really appreciate your help and understand this might not be the standard posts you get on this channel, therefore I’d like to apologise in advance should this message be unusual.

Have a lovely week everyone!
Agata